Motae SoLo

Day by Day,
you started to become close with everyone from H1gher. Especially, you and Big Naughty are like siblings. He really likes to play a lot and you also act like an older sister to him. You two are always arguing and having a "sibling" fight. Normally, you are so quiet around the new people but at the same time, sometimes you can be loud and joking around the people you're close with.

//At your studio//
And, you are preparing for your singles and then
someone texted you.
Ding~
Hey it's me.

Y/N
Hey Sik K wassup

Sik K
Minsik...Minsik and also oppa
I'm older than you

Y/N
Okay Minsik... wassup ???

Sik K
oppa... I am Oppa. You never call me oppa 😒

Y/N
Okay OPPA. What are you gonna say?
Stop sulking and tell me

Sik K
Anyway. Let's meet up.
Are you at your studio?

Y/N
I am but I'm still stuck with the lyrics and also the producing part. It's so haaaaaard.

Sik K
I'll help you.  I'll come to your studio.

Y/N
okay

//At your studio//
Y/N POV

"Hey",Sik K opened the door of my studio and came in.
"Oh...you're here", I replied.
"And...., wait what happened to your hair?", he said.
I touched my hair and then, I realized I have a messy bun and also wearing the huge hoodie and I look way too "comfy" looking.
"Is it too weird? And also I look bad, right? It's just that I can't think of any lyrics. And, I'm starting to have a mental breakdown. And, I...", before I continued.Sik K said "No, you look cute. Really cute". He said while smiling softly.
I was just staring at him. I have never heard someone calling cute to me. I mean from a boy because I'm not that sociable and don't have any male friends around me. Maybe male friend calling a female friend is normal. Then, I try to laugh it off but the sound comes out really awkward. And, it just makes me feel embarassed more. What is wrong with me? Why am I so awkward all the time?
Meanwhile, Sik K is looking at my every actions and smiling.  "You really are so adorable", he said but this time, he pats my head softly. I was surprised by his sudden move. No one has ever patted my head except for my parents and I'm socially awkward. I don't know how to react to this. He's still smiling widely to me.  And, he then talked about why he came to my studio. "oh the reason why I came to your studio is..."he said. I'm trying to focus on what he said but I'm still feeling shy because of his previous actions.
He said the reason why he came but I didn't hear it. "Wait what? What did you say?", I asked.
"Are you even listening? *chuckle* I said we are having a dinner. I mean all the h1gher musics members.So, I'm picking you up.", he said
"You mean there's a company dinner and you want me to go there like this", I said pointing at what I am wearing.
He nodded, " What's wrong with that?"
"Don't you see?Look at what I'm wearing. No. Look at me. I look messy.", I replied.
"What do you mean messy? You look perfectly fine. And, you look really cute with that - what do you call- a bun??? Yes, you look so cute. And, we are only having a dinner at a normal small restaurant, not a big or glam one. It's just a normal dinner. So, don't worry cuz you look way too CUTE", he said still staring at me with a wide smile.
"Stop calling me cute", I told him.
("cuz I don't know how to react when you call me cute", you thought.)
"What...? Then, do you want me to call you sexy?", he replied with a cheeky smile.
"What...?oppa!!!", I said and now my face is getting hot a bit.
"Now, you call me oppa", he smiles being satisfied to hear me calling him oppa.
"C'mon Let's go. We're gonna be late", he told and
I stopped following him and he looked back at me. "What's wrong?",he asked.
"I have one question."
"Yes.What is it?"
"What are we eating?"
"I heard it's a barbeque restaurant. Maybe we are having some samgyeopsal", he replied.
"Oh.. I like it. I like samgyeopsal. Let's go. Let's go", I said with the big excitement.
"You're such a kid" , he said laughing at my actions
Then, we went to the restaurant.
The car ride is just a normal. I'm glad that he didn't call me cute anymore. And, we talked about music a bit and also my upcoming single.