Hi! We met again?

Finally, it's the day. The day Y/N debuted.
Y/N POV
I'm finally debuted. H1gher music just released my single and there are so many positive feedbacks.It looks like people have good views on my music. I can't believe it is happening. And, everyone is so interested in me for being the new female artist at H1gher. It's not like I have no. 1 on chart or something. But, many people are loving my music and I'm really content with that.

Right now, I am walking back and forth in the waiting room. It's a music show. This is my first time performing on stage. I somehow got a chance to perform at a music show but I'm too nervous.
Eunji Unnie touched my shoulder and said, " You're gonna do great. You've been practicing a lot. Don't worry". Eunji unnie is my manager and she's 10 years older than me. She's like an older sister to me and take care a lot of me.

I try to breath in and out. What if I make mistake on stage? It's my first time to sing in front of a lot of people.
I don't think I can do it. I have a stage fright. I can't stand people's attention towards me. They'll be looking at me when I'm on stage. Yes, I'm so crazy to become a singer when I have that stage fright. I just want to make music but getting attention from people makes me nervous. My hands are getting sweaty.
The door of the waiting room opened and someone came in. I don't look  at the direction. I'm too busy on trying to stop being nervous and making my anxiety go away.

"Heyyy!!! Congrats on your debut", a voice said. I looked at the person but my eyes is really unfocused on the person cuz I'm too anxious.
"Hey! What happened?", he spoke softly. It's Sik K.
"She's nervous", Eunji unnie said with a worry.
"Are you nervous?Don't be. Look at me", he said trying to hold my hand.
I looked at him. He hold his eye contact with me.
"You're not gonna make mistakes. Just enjoy the music like you always do. Just go have fun. Just forget that you're on stage.", he spoke softly.
"I ...I'm scared of people looking at me", I said shakily.

"It's okay. Because it's your first time. Focus on the music. Enjoy the moment instead of caring about the people.", he said again.
"What if I make mistake and the people...." Before I continue, he said, "don't care about the people's opinions. It's your day and it's your music. Go enjoy it", he said and squeeze my hand a bit to reassure me that I'll be fine.
"You're gonna be fine", he continued.
He kinda calms my anxiety but I'm still a bit nervous. I'll do it.

I let out the sigh. Finally, the time has come. I went to the standby. The staff gives me the signal. I step to the place where I have to stand. I breathe in and out again. And, look at the crowd. It's really scary. But, I found someone familiar in the back of the crowd. It's Sik K and my manager unnie. They are sitting at the seats. Actually, it's too dark. I can't see them clearly. Plus, my eyesight is also not that good. But, because of the red hoodie(bright red) that Eunji unnie wears and the orange beanie that Sik K wears make me thinks it's them. Maybe it's not. I have to do this right for everyone who support me. I made a decision and hold my mic tightly.

1...2...3...
The music starts. I can hear the cheer from a few girls. Are they cheering for me??? I felt grateful.
Then, I did my best. I try to focus on music and have fun on stage. Everything went well like I practiced. I strike the last pose for the ending shot. I can see that the crowd (groups of girls) are cheering. "I did it", I thought to myself. I smiled and still can't believe this is happening for real. I feel overwhelmed and all the feelings choke up in my throat. My tears well up.

"A year ago, I never thought that day like this would come to me. A year ago...." , I thought.
I try to hold my tear and bow towards the crowd cuz I'm really thankful for their support. I can hear the
cheer from the teenage girls.

Then, it was the time to go to the backstage. I walked towards the backstage. My legs are about to give up cuz I felt lots of feelings inside me. My back up dancers congratulate me and giving high five to me. They all are so nice.
"Thank you so much.  If it wasn't for all of you, I won't make it. Thank you", I said to my backup dancers.
"You did amazing today. The live vocal is also good too", the backup dancer unnies gave thumb up to me.
I smiled wide. I can feel myself that my tears well up as time goes by. I try to hold it in.
Then, Eunji Unnie and Sik K appeared in front of me with a bouquet. "Congrats...!!!You did it.", Eunji unnie said with a smile. She looks so excited. Sik K gave me the bouquet. "I told you. You can do it and that bouquet is from me and also there are other gifts for you from H1gher... I mean also from Jay Park hyung.", he said.