【59】

A/N: Another missing chapter🗿

Izuku blinked and looked around in confusion before his mind caught up. There was a bright white light all around him. The void violently shook and black cracks formed all over.

Loud pained cries could be heard and Izuku followed the sound. Izuku came across two figures, one was his Omega, Sero, and the second was a completely blacked-out humanoid. Both had white cracks all over their bodies.

Izuku crouched beside them and touched the black figure first. They were unconscious, quietly whimpering pleas for help. Izuku then touched Sero making him jump out of his dazed state and finally notice his presence.

"I-Izuku? W-why are you he-here?" Sero asked as he looked around frantically.

His mind was shattering and soon he would too.

"I'm here for you. How could I do nothing while you're in pain?" Izuku said gently caressing Sero's cheek.

Sero placed his hand over Izuku's as tears rolled down his face. Izuku pulled him into a hug and Sero tightly clung to him.

"I'm scared...I don't want to die," Sero cried.

"It's alright, you won't die," Izuku reassured him.

"How do you know that?" Sero quietly asked.

"Because I won't let you," Izuku said with a small smile.

"B-but how c-can you save me? I-I don't know w-what I'm supposed to d-do to stop this." Sero told him.

"It'll be ok, I know what you are and how to help you. You only need to accept us," Izuku told him.

Sero looked down at his hands as he frowned. Izuku gently grabbed his chin and lifted his head so that they were eye to eye.

"What's stopping you? Why won't you allow us to mate you?" Izuku asked.

"I-...your already in my head. You could just see for yourself," Sero said quietly.

"Yes, but I'd never do that. Not without your permission, I respect you and your boundaries." Izuku told him.

Sero looked at Izuku wide-eyed as if he had just said something in a foreign language. All his life Sero has only been treated as a lesser human, property. U.A. was the first time he had ever been treated like an equal.

"It's...too painful...to say...y-you can look. Just...promise me one thing," Sero's voice was shakey.

"What is it?" Izuku asked.

"Promise me that y-you won't think differently of me. P-please don't hate me o-or be disgusted with me." Sero begged as his tears flowed.

His hands trembled as he gripped his shirt tighter. Izuku grabbed Sero's hand and rubbed circles over the back.

"You have nothing to worry about, nothing will change the way I perceive you," Izuku told him.

Sero nodded and gulped as Izuku placed their foreheads together. Soon Izuku's body went limp and Sero gently laid Izuku's head in his lap. He then grabbed his Omega's hand as more tears fell.

"W-we'll be ok," Sero said quietly "We'll be ok,"

Sero's memories flowed into Izuku's mind and he began to see them through Sero's eyes. Izuku could see everything Sero saw and feel everything Sero felt.

*•*•*•*

Four-year-old Sero held his mom's hand as they left the waiting room. They followed behind the doctor until they got to a room. In the room, the doctor began doing the standard quirk test.