Mighty senior ❤️ Shorty junior

Prologue

Prologue .......

Hey youuuuuuu??? Stop running ..... shouting this a guy starts to run behind a girl .....

A girl covers her face with her scarf and runs in hurry to escape and sees many people here and there watching a match of basketball .....

She rushes to them and joins the girls and threw away her scarf in a random direction and immediately wore a black hoodie covering her dress and face , she just grabbed a board of support from the girl beside her and started cheering unknown to the fact that the scarf she threw created a mess........

The scarf falls on a face of the guy who is about to goal the ball in the basket ....he looses the goal ....

The clumsy little girls , eyes widen in shock .....

He just stared the scarf being angry bcoz he lost the college tournament Practice match of basketball , he is the Sports captain of the college team .....

He just groaned in frustration .....

The girl just hide her face in her palms , bcoz she knew she messed up badly , not once but twice ....

The guy who just followed her and the one who lost the match ....

So there will a monster and a villian following her now....

How will she face these evil guys ??

Who are these guys ??

Whose the girl ??

What's the story ??

Why is she running away at first place ??

What will be the reaction of the sports captain who lost the match ???

Stay tuned with manumystery ❤️