Mighty senior ❤️ Shorty junior-3

He just stared the scarf being angry bcoz he lost the college tournament Practice  match of basketball , he is the Sports captain of the college team

He just stared the scarf being angry bcoz he lost the college tournament Practice match of basketball , he is the Sports captain of the college team .....

He just groaned in frustration .....bcoz it's manik who lost the match .....

Nandu just hide her face in her palms , bcoz she knew she messed up badly , not once but twice ....

The guy who just followed her and the one who lost the match ....

Nandu just ran away to her room and sat on her bed and is just crying bcoz manik kept that scarf in his pocket , she saw that and the same time she saw the guy who followed her to the stadium .....

She is scared on the first day of the college itself .... Mukti came to the room after nearly an hour to see nandu still crying on the bed ....

Mukti : nandu what's wrong??? R u ok ?? She asked sitting beside her .....

Nandu immediately hugged her tight and cried loudly ....mukti just patted her back ....

Mukti : kya hua ?? She asked like talking to a kid ....

Nandu : match ???? She said but couldn't talk more bcoz of hiccups. .....

Mukti gave her a glass of water and made her calm down first .....

Mukti : relax , I'm here to listen to you ....she said rubbing her back. .....

Nandu : our seniors lost the match , she said and mukti interrupted ....

Mukti : your crying bcoz we lost the match , oh come on nandu it's not even India Pakistan cricket match to cry .....she said thinking that nandu is crying bcoz senior's lost the match .....

Nandu : no , I'm not crying bcoz they lost the match but bcoz they lost bcoz of me ....she said and mukti looked at her being confused ....

Mukti : how are you related to the match ?? She asked being still confused .....

Nandu : I asked you to leave to the stadium and left to clean the mud stain on my dress in the washroom .....there I came across some medical seniors......she started saying and completed saying .....

By the end of the scene mukti is sitting there wide open eyes bcoz she didn't expect nandu to be in trouble.....

Nandu : mukti kuch toh bolo , plz ur scaring me now , she asked holding mukti hands. ....

Mukti : you mean to say manik had your scarf .......she said and nandu nodded hesitantly.....

Nandu : I'm scared mukti , i don't know what to do ?? Should I go and apologize that senior who lost the match , she asked mukti's opinion......

Mukti : sochna bhi mat aise bcoz he is scary right now .....she said remembering the fight between both engineering and medical students in the ground after the match where manik just punched the other opponents like a beast ........