Mighty senior ❤️ Shorty junior

Glimpse of junior's life

Nandini Murthy , the fearless , cute , introvert

Nandini Murthy , the fearless , cute , introvert . She loves studying but not nerdy types . She loves enjoying life only on her terms. She is bubbly , she sings , dances and lives life to the fullest bcoz according to her " life is sweet but it's the shortest " , u can't say what can happen the next moment . Thats what is the reason for all her problems , she does everything thinking life is short and sweet but later faces it's consequences , sometimes they are good but sometimes very bad .

She is only daughter of her family , her father is a renowned doctor and mother is a lawyer. She has two elder brothers who are doing business on their own . They all treat her as a kid . Both her brothers are married. Elder brother has a baby boy
" Ashvat" . Nandu calls him" ladoo" Bcoz the boy is cute and chubby , he is just 4 years old . Elder brother is omkar Murthy and her bhabi gauri Murthy ......her second brother is Karan Murthy and her bhabi is kaira Murthy ..... They are married just an year back ......

 They are married just an year back

These are the juniors .......who will become a gang in the upcoming parts of the story....

Aliya , dhruv , mukti , nandu , imagine the fifth guy as Siddharth Gupta .....

Aliya sexena , the diva . Who is cute but too sensitive cries for everything . She studies well but not the nerd types . She hates sharing her loved ones ....

Dhruv vedant , the good boy of this gang . He and Aliya are a couple from schooling . They joined this College together such that they can find good jobs in future and convience their parents to let them get married .....

Mukti vardhan , she is hot not only in looks but as well attitude. She will never bow her head down to anyone . She is a single girl in her family , very pampered . She shows all strong in front of everyone but very kind at heart . She gets scared of everything but knows how to mask her feelings.....

Siddharth Gupta , the handsome guy of this gang.  Everyone thinks he has a crush on nandu . But in reality they are enemies from school . No one knows that bcoz she never talks to him . They are always towards each other's neck .... He is a good guy but nandu and him had some misunderstanding , they are from same school. 

So here you go with the juniors ....

The families of junior and senior will be shown in updates in future when needed ....

Hope the juniors are cute bcoz the seniors are hot ....

Let's see how these trouble each other or become friends ... 

College life gives us many memories ... Which may be fights , love stories , parties , gangs , games , bunking classes , pranks , exams , hostel fun , canteen time , many more things ....let's see how these ten people will enjoy their college life. ....

Enjoy reading ...
Manumystery ❤️