Chapter 12

Faust:
I wanna drink beer and I was in the nearby bar..
I order one beer and look at the people, one strange man was look at me so sexuality and I felt disgust from him and I left the bar, but he was start followed me and he stoped me..

He: Do not be afraid of me, I was like you..drunk, sweet, handsome I was have band too.

and he grabbed my hand and touch his penis WITH MY HAND!! I stepped back and moved forward nervously, but he again follow me, but I turned my way on purpose, and he was behind me again. I turned to him and he started to touch me, I pushed him and he put his fucking hand on my penis. I took out my knife and stabbed him once, he pushed me to the ground in an attempt to take my knife, but failed, I stabed him again and wiped the blood from my knife in his faggot fucking face face! I stabbed him to his last breath and continued on my way, realizing what I had done.

The next day:
I worked at the magazin with that mad mood..
Varg and Euronymous go to work and noticed me to watch the news

The news: Someone stabbed a old man. Police is looking for the perpetrator of the action!

Euronymous:Is this you?
me: Yes
Euronymous:Welcome to the black cyrcle again Faust!