Chapter 16

Tw: Murder

Euronymous: Me and Varg was sitting it the caffe and talk about that I have to return a lot of money to him...

Euronymous:
Ann-Marit cut my hair and ahe must go and tell me bye and kiss me.

I was write about Mayhem and someone rings at my door. I heard Varg...I open the door. We was talking again about the money and I realized that I can kill him and don't return the money. I was want kill him since 1992 and kiddnap him and abuse him on a camera. I was slowly going, but Varg notice that..
Varg:Where are you going?
Euronymous: To my room?
Varg: I know that you are gonna get the gun.
Euronymous: What?
Varg: Stop treat my like an idiot, I know that you want to kill me!
Euronymous What the fuck are you talking about?
Varg: You pretending to me my friend and now you want to kill me, I don't let that gonna be happened! You cocksucker!
Euronymous: Okay, what are you fucking doing?!

*Varg grabs his knife and start stabb Euronymous 1 time*

*Euronymous groans*
Euronymous: W-why yo-

*Varg stabb him again*
Euronymous : Wait, hold on hold on!
*Varg stab him again for 3 times*

Euronymous: Ahhhh FUCK!

*Euronymous trying to run but Varg again was near him*

Euronymous: Okay Okay Okay Okay Okay JUST WAIT!!!
Varg: Stop talking you piece of shit
Euronymous: Just leave okay? It's okay! We just gonna forget about this!
Varg: No we can't.
Euronymous: Yes we can!
*after that talking* Varg let him out but he grabbed the keys

Euronymous : You genious! YOU ARE FUCKING GENIOUS!

Varg makes chocolate milk and watching how Euronymous will run. When Euronymous open the door and start scream for help and knock one of his neighbour and when the old lady open the door she saw him with blood and starts screaming, but Varg kick her door. Euronymous fell down to the stairs. Varg grab him and start stabb him again and again...The last time was on his head. 23 times and Euronymous die!