YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT-

HUNTERS POV:

I had paperwork to try and find the location of palistrom wood because we need some fast.
Belos even sent out guards to find some and I NEED the location so I was avoiding Y/N until I realised about it and felt bad so I gave them food and put them on my lap while I worked.

But had to put them down and write down on my scroll to later update him on what I learned but when I turned back I did not believe what I saw

'Y/N?!'

They were sitting on my desk chair reading it was soo cute but I needed to keep my cool and I hugged them and they put their hands on my nose and I got kinda red of embarrassment and chuckled it off and finished the scroll and read to Y/N for a bit since they were eager to read.

'And so what did you learn?'

'Bah bah bOOOOOOOO blep'

'Very good N/N'

I said while chuckling, they were too adorable for me but I still kept reading and stopped when I saw them asleep the book in one hand and Y/N cuddled up in the other clutching my chest and eventually I accidentally fell asleep.

I love you so much Y/N I can't even describe how much I do right now.

I then got interrupted by floor creaking and saw Y/N WALKING?! So I obviously did the most logical thing.

I took photos and encouraged them a bunch.

But then they came to me hugging, but I needed to go so I told them to stay as they saluted to me as I chuckled again.

-Timeskip brought to you by Hunter being blasted by Luz's fire glyph-

I was so tired, covered in goop and muck as I flopped on my chair Y/N instantly came to hug me and I forgot I had muck and goop on me so they got messy but they were asleep so I'll give them a bath tomorrow morning and got changed and washed my face and my clothes then put them near the window to dry and grabbed Y/N as we both fell asleep.