Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I wake up to the sound of mellifluous singing of the birds. I am dumped in an abandon room. I am so clueless that I do not understand how I got here. It was like a dream, but this was not one. I tried getting up but I realised my arms and legs were tied up with some what a rope. Surrounding me were walls that were very much plain; it was beige. I started to shiver and saliva came out of my mouth. I am so Claustrophobic.

                Fortunately, I can hear the door squeaking while it was opening. I really wanted to know where I was! Out came this silhouette and I realised this was a male. He was a tall figure and his shadow was way taller. Just looking at the figure made me scared because not only did I not know who this was but, I didn’t know where the hell I was as well!

                The figure came out of hiding and to my astonishment I found out that it was actually my dad. I was confused and at the same time I was relieved that my dad was here and I was not abandoned anymore.

‘Hey…dad! Where am I’, I ask, trying to get up but I realised I was tied up.

‘Ohh…’ dad hesitated and tried to pull me up! ’erm…your in hospital dear’, these were the very few words dad had actually said to me in the past week!

I was so shocked and looked around me and realised MUM was not here!

‘Dad…’ I crossed my fingers and hoped what I thought was not coming.

‘Ohh’, dad gasped. ’Your mum’s passed away’, he said in a very casual way that I was nearly astonished!