The Fluffiness

Another old one... grammar probably bad but eh who cares🌚

Enjoy

——————————————————

It was a week before Christmas. Dionysus and Erica were out Christmas shopping, separately of course.

With Erica

Erica walked around the Men's section looking for stuff for her boyfriend. As Erica walk looking around she found a black shirt that says "Handsome but psycho". She puts the shirt in the basket along with all the other shirts she got him. She went to the coat isle liking at all the coats that Dionysus might wear. She then spots some trench coats. She knows how much Dionysus loves trench coats, so she got him 3 trench coats; a black one, green one, and a brown one. About 5 minutes later she got Dionysus 5 shirts, 2 hoodies, and 3 trench coats.

With Dionysus

While Dionysus was walking in the women section. He go a few weird and confused glances from the women and girls, but he doesn't cares. While looking the shirts he spots a gray shirt that says "If you think I'm short, you should see my patience". He thought it fits her so he put it in the cart. As soon as he put the shirt in the cart he spots another shirt that's pink and has "Cute but a psycho" on it with with spots on it. Since Dionysus knows that Erica loves pastel clothes, even though she's denies it, he got her 2 purple and blue Pastel crop top with white shorts. About 8 minutes later he got Erica 8 shirts, 9 pairs of shorts, and 4 pairs of pants.

🖤

🖤

After they were finished shopping they went to pay for the things they got for one another. Once they were back at home Erica bad Dionysus took their bags and went to separate rooms to wrap their gifts. Erica immediately took their bedroom and Dionysus went to one of the guest room.
Once they were done wrapping each other's gifts they hid their gifs so the other won't find it.

Erica's POV

After hiding my boyfriends gifts I checked the time to see that it was 6:00. So, I decided I make dinner. I went downstairs to the kitchen. While walking to the kitchen I thought about what to cook. "Should I make pasta and salad,but I've also been craving for something spicy." After thinking a little more I've decided to make spicy curry. I got all the ingredients I would need to make curry out and started cooking.

After a few minutes of cooking I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. "What are you cooking?" "Spicy curry." "Let me try some." "Oh no you don't." I took the spoon and smacked his hand. "No you have to wait till the food is done." I said looking up at him. I started to push him out the kitchen. "Now go do something else while I finish dinner." It was 6:30 when I finished dinner. I made our plates and brought them to the table. "Dion, come and eat after you washed yourself hands." "Okay!" I heard Dion yelled from upstairs.

He came down after a few minutes. He sat at the table. "Thank you for the food!" We ate in comfortable silence. Once we were doing eat I took the plates and other dishes I used to wash them. "Wanna watch a movie in the living room, Candy?" Dion yelled from the living room. I went to the living to see what "Sure! What movies are we gonna watch?" "We can watch *insert your favorite movies here*"

He put in the movies and we sat on the couch cuddling each other.

——————————————————

Wow... this was short I thought it was longer guess not.