14.

You're welcome. Now y'all better leave
comments.

UNEDITED..I couldn't reread 😫😫😫😫

Content warning: smut.

RAYNE:

"I can't fùcking believe her." Dylan sobbed in the back of the cab. I held her to me, her tears leaking through my shirt. We were on our way home from the country club, Dylan sobbing her eyes out as soon as we got into the cab. We watched as the paramedics came for her sister but we left before anyone could question us.

I know my angel just needed some rest.

"Sh sh..it's aight, ma." I comforted her the best that I could, watching as we pulled up in front of the complex. We stepped out of the car, our fingers lacing when my eyes landed on the person that was laying on the ground in the same spot I used to be.

I walked over and bent down, tapping their shoulder. She looked up at me with sad eyes and I smiled, pulling out my wallet and handing her two hundred dollars.

"You got this." I whispered. The tears welled in her eyes and she nodded before thanking me in sign language and I responded back, her eyes widening at the fact that I've known ASL my entire life.

I just didn't want to communicate with people at all. I hated people.

I stood and walked over to Dylan who was staring up at me with eyes of adoration and I smiled, opening the door for her. She walked in, both of us showing our badges to Frantz who I've grown quite fond of.

We stepped into the elevator, my arms automatically wrapping around Dylan who was now calmer. I could tell she was still upset and it made me sad.

My angel should never be upset.

We quietly walked into the penthouse, Dylan automatically walking into the kitchen and pouring herself a shot of patron. I watched as she took a few, before sucking her teeth and downing the entire bottle causing my eyes to widen.

"What? You're just going to let me indulge by myself?" She asked, before burping and giggling at herself. I walked over and grabbed the fresh bottle of Hennessy she pulled from the drawer and popped it open before taking a swing, wincing slightly.

It's been a while.

"Stacy asked if we can meet her tonight. No Daniel won't be there." She chuckled before hiccuping. I shrugged before taking another swing as she stood in between my legs. We stared at each other for a second, Dylan watching as I drank more of the alcohol before handing it her, feeling the warmth run across my body.

"We don't have to. I don't really feel up to it. I know she's probably going to want to talk about what happened today." She scoffed before taking a swing from the bottle. I looked her up and down, her bare toes painted white causing me to swallow hard.

This is why I don't drink. It goes straight to my dick. Luckily I was decent enough to make sure the act was consensual. I just hated the feeling of over sexualizing another woman.

She was just so beautiful.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked. I shook my head and she smirked with a small laugh as she put the bottle down.

"Is there something you want to tell me, Rayne?" Dylan asked as she stood closer, her hand finding my chest. I smirked and shook my head, watching as her hand traveled up and down my chest and naval.

"Would you rather show me? Because it's obvious what you're feeling." She breathed as she looked down at my bulge that I couldn't hide even if I tried.