2

"Alright, so, I was thinking of maybe making a song about my SMP character," Wilbur said when he sat down.

I looked up from my laptop and made eye contact with him, "Really now? Any lyric ideas?" I asked, opening a new google doc.

"I don't know... Maybe something similar to Cause for Concern... in a way? Not lyric-wise..." His voice trailed off.

"I was also thinking about redoing one of the songs from either Your City Gave Me Asthma or Maybe I Was Boring."

"Redoing a song?" I clicked on some keys.

"Yeah! Like... making it more upbeat... like a Beatles song or something. Only one song, though... what do you think?"

I thought for a moment, "Personally... If we end up revamping one of your songs, I think we should do one of the Maybe I Was Boring songs. I like the songs in YCGMA the way they are currently." I opened a new tab and looked up the songs from MIWB. "My two favorite songs from MIWB are probably 'Maybe I was Boring' and 'It's All Futile, It's All Pointless.'"

I inhaled slowly, thinking, "I really like 'Maybe I Was Boring' the way it is right now." I said.

"So? 'It's All Futile, It's All Pointless' it is, then?"

"Wil, you're the lead singer, it's your song originally, and you're gonna wanna talk to the guys before we make that decision anyway."

Wilbur sighed, "Yeah, yeah, I know," He waved his hand around, "But you're also the lead singer. You're right, though, about the guys. Should I call them over?" He pulled out his phone.

"Are they not busy right now?" I asked, closing my laptop.

"Well, I'll at least try to call Ash." He decided.

I just stared at him while he waited for Ash to pick up.

We sat in silence for a good 15 seconds, then he screamed and hung up.

The other customers in the cafe looked at him wide-eyed, and so did I.

"The fuck was that about???"

"He didn't answer, so I left a message."

"Fucks sake, Soot." I sighed and covered my face in embarrassment.

He smiled widely, "Okay, but can we work on the other song I was talking about?"

...

"Hello, chat! Welcome back to the stream. It is me, Y/N the beloved." I motioned to myself.

"How has everyone's day been, huh? Or, morning, for the Americans." I added.

The chat rolled by quickly.

"I don't really have a plan for today's stream... It'll probably be quite short." I said, "Oh, I met up with Wilbur today to work on the EP." I thought for a moment, "Alright, storytime, chat..."

I told my chat about Wilbur causing a scene at the cafe.

"HE'S HERE!!!" Chat started spamming.

"'He's here?' Wilbur? Hey Wil! Don't worry, I wasn't talking shit about you." I smiled innocently.

Wilbur spammed in the chat, "I hate you," and "Don't listen to them chat. They lie."

"Ahh, I love you too, Wil." I winked at the camera.

Some people in chat started saying, "Y/N x Wilbur REAL!!" and other similar things.

"You guys are crazy," I said, shaking my head.

.....................

527 words