⤿ prologue

Y/N L/N. one of the stronger assasins known by most country's government.

unknownst to them,she was,and is,Makima's younger sister.

they are very different from each other.

Makima is a devil.

y/n is,somehow,just a mere strong human.

she was a failure to her parents since they wanted a son fully devil. even though,that didn't stop you from having a life.

even though you were 100% human,everyone thought you were a devil just like your older sister.

you just wanted to have a normal,human life.

THE GIRL was sitting on a chair outside her house,which was,certainly in the middle of a countryside.

butterflies flying there and there. her Savannah cat named c/n playing with them. jumping there and there.

she found the south korean countryside relaxing. like,really.

no loud sounds,no loud people outside your house,no dogs barking at your door,no loud car honks. just peace.

well that was until..

ring,ring

ring

ring,ring

ri-

the h/c haired answered the phone. "hello?"

"is this y/n l/n,the assasin?" a familiar voice asked.

"yes. who's calling?"

"i'm one of the most important politicians on the US government,i'm sure you already know my name" he let out a little laugh "we need you,y/n,this is serious"

the h/c haired sighed. "what do you need?"

"we need you to defeat Makima. your older sister." there was a short silence. "we're sending a private jet to your location right now. we will he sending you to Japan. she is causing a lot of trouble right now."

"i don't-"

"please y/n,we need you"

the girl sighed,annoyed. "okay."

the prime minister of the US ended the call and happily sighed,knowing the half human half devil was going to do her work,and as always,she wasn't going to fail at it.

y/n was packing her things,clothes,toothbrush,etc. she called c/n to come inside and he did. then she started packing the stuff for her cat too.

AFTER SOME HOURS,a jet with a american flag on its sides landed near your house. two men got out of it and went to you.

you were outside your house looking at them walk at you. you had your packaging and cat in hand.

"y/n l/n,please get in the jet. we are going to Japan soon."

you gave the packages to the men and went inside the jet with your cat,then sitting inside the jet. your cat sat on your legs and just chilled there.

the two men got your package inside the jet and joined in,telling the pilot to start flying to japan.

in a second,the jet was in the air.

-
HII!!! LONG TIME NO SEE 😋😋
I'll be reediting some stuff for now, so guess what Y'ALL AINT MAKIMA'S OLDER SISTER NOW, BUT THE YOUNGER!!!! you'll be 18 anyways brub
and DENJI ISN'T THE ONLY LOVE INTEREST NOW!!!! yeeahhhh letsgo