⤿ one

AS THE JET LANDED,you got outside of it,seeing it landed on the countryside for safety.

you felt the warm breeze pass around your face,you smiled and closed your eyes in content.

"whats the payment?" you calmly asked,your back to the men in the jet.

"lifetime money" one of them announced,while taking out your package from the jet and giving it calmly to you.

"good." seeing as you got all your package out,you grabbed them and went away,looking for the city. your cat following behind with his collar on him.

one of the jet workers grabbed a big money case and ran to your walking self. "missy,missy!" he said. you stopped walking and looked at him,he was trying to catch air back to his lungs and looked at you "the government wanted me to give you this" he handed you the money case,your hand grabbing it. "i think it contained a bunch of yen,in case you don't have." the man said,a tad bit nervous because he never was this close to a beautiful woman such as you.

"ah,thank you" you calmly said,while smiling warmly to the man,he blushed a bit. "have a good trip back to the US." you said,then started walking again.

the workers went inside the jet and flew away.

still walking,you knew you were in the middle of nowhere,but walking is nice i guess.

GETTING TIRED OF WALKING ALREADY,the h/c haired girl just used one of the powers she acquired from a contract with one devil. teleportation.

"whe-where would you w-want to.. to go,lady y-y/n?" the teleportation devil asked,he was afraid of you,and you knew it.

"the nearest city." you simply answered.

"o-okay!" he exclaimed and teleported you,your cat,package and everything to the neareast city in a blink of an eye.

"thank you." you said to the demon,he welcomed you and dipped. he was completely terrified of you.

just like all the other devils you have a contract with.

WALKING AROUND the small closed streets of this city you looked around,curious of knowing the name of the city.

people around you were chattering and talking,some other smiling and laughing. you ignored all these people.

it was a little bit late already. so you stopped and went inside to a small coffee shop nearby with your savannah cat in hand,not seeing a 'no pets allowed' sign.

you just sat in a random seat and grabbed the menu list,opening it and reading what you could order.

while reading stuff in the menu,you saw there was a yellow haired boy with a female human devil with pink hair sat infront of you. your savannah cat got up from being sat on your legs and went walking to these teens.

"look its a cat! just like nyako!" the pink haired human devil exclaimed,pointing to your large cat.

you didn't really mind your little c/n walking to random people and being curious around. you knew he was going to return to you as soon as he finished his business anyways.

"its a savannah cat,power" the yellow haired boy told to the human devil sat in front of her. "they're wild cats."

"okay and?" power said "maybe if its owner isn't around we can keep it!" the human devil grabbed the cat and sat it on her legs happy with the thought.

after ordering you decided to go with a iced coffee with a snack. then,a worker walked up to you. "what would you like to order,missy?"

"just a iced coffee and a snack." you simply said,while looking at your packages down the table and the money case on the table itself.

"okay! it will be prepared in a few minutes." the worker said then went away. you looked at the teens that were with your cat. full attention on them.

"his owner isn't calling for him!" power said,referring to the cat while talking to the yellow haired guy "denji can we keep him?!"

"no." he simply said,annoyed.

"please denji! look its owner isn't looking around for him! it probably doesn't want it!" power begged to keep the wild,savage cat.

tired of all the drama the human devil was causing to keep your cat,you loudly whistled,calling your cats attention and he came with you again.

"noo!" the pink haired human devil exclaimed while seeing the cat leave. denji simply looked at it leave,not really interested on looking at the owners face.

"here's your order,enjoy!" the same worker from before walked up to you with the iced coffee and the snack of your choice. you muttered a 'thanks' and they left.

you grabbed your cats package and got out your cats food and plate,then placed the food in the plate and gave it to him. he calmly ate beside you.

'ah. this is peaceful.' you thought.