⤿ two

*BEEP BEEP*

*beep beep*

*beep bee-*

you shut off your alarm by hitting it forcefully.

it was another day. probably another boring day.

your savannah kitten c/n,who slept with you in your bed,yawned and stretched beside you.

you got up from my bed boringly and tiredly. it was 6am. why did you had to wake up at this time? no idea. you just worked as a assasin for no reason.

now that you remember it,a bunch of people had requested you to kill the chainsaw devil. you didn't give a fuck about that and declined or ignored it all.

you wouldn't want to kill a devil this early. much less in a monday.

you changed your clothes to [insert random/preferred clothes here] and got out of your room,it was small but it had a desk and your bed inside.

you went to the kitchen and prepared warm chocomilk for yourself. and as soon as you finished it,you drank it all fastly and tiredly.

you got out of your house and stood quiet outside your now closed entrance door.

'what am i going to do today?' you thought. you had no idea why you even woke up this morning and this early.

'kill Makima? or meet and socialize with the people around your place?' you asked yourself. you could kill Makima easily since you had a contract with many demons and none of them asked you much at all. you started thinking about the pros and cons.

'if i kill Makima right now,i would win lifetime money and a company that makes millions per year. but the cons are,i'd have to run an entire company. and i'm too lazy to do that.' you thought,still standing unfazed onfront of your entrance door,your back facing the door.

'if i socialize.. no i don't want to do that. i'm too lazy for that.' you figured out in your mind and decided to go with plan A. 'kill Makima it is then.'

"teleport me to Makima." you told to the teleportation demon you had a contract with. let's say,not many people knew about him. "and also,get me a katana or a long knife or something."

"y-yes ma'am!" the demon exclaimed worringly,then immediatly a large katana with cool black and white patterns on the handle. it's edge was colored as the sky.

soon,you were teleported to where Makima was,you were 10 feet behind her while she was on her desk. using the power your block demon gave you,you blocked her ability to control minds,being unable for her to control them.

"hey,long time no see." you said,from behind her. she turned around fast and looked at your eyes intensely.

"y/n." Makima muttered. "why are you here?" Makima's face now was normal,or most likely, serious alike.

"cannot i visit my beloved sister?" you asked,walking slowly to her. she just stared at your walking form.

what you said was a lie. first of all,this was not a visit. and,you hated her with all your soul. you were years waiting for her to change herself,or most likely her manipulative personality. which actually,that never happened.

you two never had a good relationship. like,at all. she always faked a smile and manipulated you. and how common that was,since she is literally your older sister.

"i know what you're here for." Makima said,then she standed up. looking menacingly to you,but you didn't care and slightly towered over her because of your height. "and let me tell y-"

you didn't let her finish.

you sliced her head with the katana the teleportation demon gave to you. then you right away were stabbing her heart,plenty of times.

but you knew that with a simple taste of blood,she'd return to life any second. it wasn't enough.

at any second by now,she was going to reincarnate. she had to be jailed and never to be free again so she wouldn't commit any kind of atrocity.

you had to call it.

it.

the darkness devil.

ALL THE DEVIL HUNTERS WERE CALLED. no matter the range,everyone had to go. why? it still was a mystery to everyone. and even though it was eight in the morning,everyone was there.

the people were waiting for the high ranks to appear and announce what they had to.

a certain blonde and pink haired human devils were chatting about what was going on.

"is this really that important?" denji asked to power between all the other whispers of the different people around them. "it doesn't seem too important honestly,i just wanna go back to sleep." he yawned.

"nothing is important to me if its about the humans!" power shouted to denji,the shout being invaded and muted by the whispers around. "humans are weak!"

denji tiredly ignored her.

important looking people gathered in front of all the people waiting for an explanation onto why they were called there. they loudly coughed to catch the people's attention,and succesfully they did.

"we have important news to tell everyone,please do not interrupt" one of the men said. everyone was paying attention to him. "Makima,this morning,has disappeared. presumably,dead."

everyone was shocked by the news. and when i mean everyone,i do mean everyone.

a bunch of people did not care at all since they knew the manipulative shit Makima was. so they didn't mind.

but to Denji,it was game over. he was pale as the snow,shocked by the news.

the men got his composture back again and seriously said "and now her younger sister,y/n l/n,will replace her."

"MAKIMA HAS AN YOUNGER SISTER?!" every single devil hunter exclaimed. incluiding power and denji.