CHAPTER 1: Giichi Nishimiya

ʚïɞ

The night is getting, colder, darker and quieter. Under the small light of a candle, a butterfly falls. As his mind hazes to her portrait. He layed, as his chest squeezed, clenching, suffocating him.

He can't breathe.

The blood on his face is still there. Taunting him. Reminding him. The blood of her forced scream. The way they made her suffer. All he could do, was fucking watch. Fucking watch.
It's killing him, straining him, burning him inside out.

On a silent night, Giichi Nishimiya, deeply inhaled watching everything happen at the corner of his eyes. And there he blankly smiled, finally allowing himself, to pull the trigger.

ʚïɞ

It begins with a single butterfly flying, towards evening sun.

Shinobu Kocho, smiles fascinatedly. Even though, she was a busy woman. Anyone with two jobs would be, and it doesn't help that her jobs are rather…  special. A Doctor, each day and Sorcerer each week.

But mostly she spends her time, either saving or destroying lives.

Her eyes flicker, amusingly. Seeing his own partner on crime, being led by the police..

Fortunately, this was not his first time! Not at all! And it's probably, another misunderstanding that always happens to him.

Oh! How Amusing~! Shinobu, was barely holding back her giggles.

"Oh~! Giichi-kun~! What did you do this time?" She excitedly asked him, walking faster to keep up with them. Damn there long legs! "Giichi-kun~! I'm talking to you~!" She said again! Keeping her pace at them.

"Want me to help you?" Considering how often this has happened. Shinobu beamed.

"I will handle this on my own." Shinobu watches him in a foreign looked. A new kind of face? Shinobu randomly thought. "I will talked to them." Shinobu paused, for a bit. Talked to them?! As the black haired boy began to walk away, with the police beside him...

Shinobu burst into laughter.

Oh boy, he will just going to make his chargest worsen! That's for sure! Fuck that mission~ This is much MORE important. If he actually, escape without someone helping him. Then, that's must be a miracle from God.

But as if.

He could escape.

ʚïɞ