CHAPTER 3: PERVERT

ʚïɞ

The sight, of the sakura petals swept to the wind. Kaede gently smile, as she noticed another amidst, the fallen petals a lay of violet colored scarf, was found.

Kaede, kneels at the foreign fabric. Two gradients of purple eyes, stared at her directly. This was supposed to be like any other day- Yet this was nothing to work for her...

"Touching, my beloved scarf is a violation, you know?"

ʚïɞ

Kocho Shinobu. A mysterious kid, who mysteriously appears to know nothing, but destroys someone's life.  But Kaede surely knew, this kid would re-define the levels of absurdity in her life.

"Are you alright, Shin-chan?" Kaede asked, unable to hide her concern. "I'm fine~ what makes you say that, Kaede-chan?" Shinobu amusedly asked.

"Normally, you would have appreciated the final plot twist of the chapter."

"Oh, it's nothing. It's just my prank failed, assassinating Giichi-kun." Shinobu innocently smiles.

Typical Shinobu.

ʚïɞ

Today, is your TYPICAL Monday: not actually. As the sun begins to rise,  shinobu hummed happily. "You seems in a good mood, Shin-chan. And for Giichi-san..." Kaede, clicked her tongue in amusement.

His ears, and neck...

Are red?

Huh? Kaede chirped in. Something MUST have happened. "Oh, it's nothing~ IMPORTANT, right Giichi-kun?" Shinobu, playfully whispered.

"Y-yeah... Ye..s!" He bite his tongue afterwards. A delicate, soft skin hands touches his lips. As there faces, are couples of inches mere apart..

It's either bad or worse, for him, but! This is rather amusing-

"Just kiss already. Don't make me wait."

"I'd rather die in the most dramatic way, than kissing this PERVERT. Right, Giichi-kun?" Giichi, the first victim of Shinobu's wrath: today's chapter, sweat furiously.

"Yes...!"

"I don't exactly know what happened. But this is rather Amusing."

Flashback

"And this is why, no one likes you  Giichi-kun~" Shinobu playfully taunts, with the adoration on her look. Giichi breath, with the unsteady step. Shinobu gracefully taps.

Her whole body shifted as she felt her waist being wrapped by a soft gentle hands and another drink to her left arm. It was like they've danced in the ballroom doing fallaway poses, but rather in a dramatic way.

Catching her breath, with the sudden motion. If it was even possible. They could have brushed their noses slightly if one of them leaned more.

"Fufu.." Giichi cheeks redden. Her waits, are rather... Small. That he is able to engulf her waist, with a single touch.

"I didn't know, you're such a pervert Giichi-kun."

"Wait- it's just an acc-"

"Ahaha... Don't worry Giichi-kun! This won't hurt.. after all, I just need to  erase your EXISTENCE INSTEAD."

"Ohh- Sh-"

End of Flashback