CHAPTER 5: Free hugs

ʚïɞ

"Ohh! The Creepy Man, is finally back!" She cheekily spat, noticing how his cheeks redden, she grinned.

The white-haired teen, who was used to praise in all by his existence ever since birth. From his Jujutsu, and looks, it was perfect to be flattered!

His birth also, turned the earth upside down! Everybody knew his name, Gojo Satoru, the next clan head who will have the next TITLE of the Stronges Sorcerer.

And yet, this Brat dared to call him... CREEPY MAN.

"You damn, brat.." Gojo growled in annoyance, "Having fun aren't, ya?"

"It's Shinobu!"

"Shi-no-bu!" She sings a long, with a sweetest smile that Satoru had ever seen in his life. "And it seems the creepy man had hearing problems... Poor thing."

His knuckles cracked.

"I'll make you regret saying that, you little piece of shi-"

ʚïɞ

Gojo Satoru, doesn't think much of it at first. But when she started, becoming a little crazy- Literally, how smitten she was, on poison. Especially those sweet little words, that stab right into his chest-

It hurts. How she easily provokes him, especially when he's younger. Satoru sighs, just a little more than a few missions, he can finally rest.. "Satoru-sensei."

Oh sweet! It's the Loner Giichi!

"Giichi-kun! How can I help you?" Satoru grins, out. "Just saying, hi... And running away..." It's probably, at Shinobu again.

Gojo eyes narrowed, in order to make sure he hasn't gone blind. Right on Giichi, white t-shirt, there's a text in bold, black letters, big enough to let people read..

Free Hugs.

There's no doubt, giichi must have lost into another bet.. Speaking of Shinobu-

Of course, the first moment he thinks that, Shinobu instantly appears in nowhere, humming a small song approaching him with her, usual sweetening smile.

"You saw, him didn't you... Satoru-kun."

She looked smug. As if she was admiring her work, in a canvas- How amusing.

ʚïɞ

There was an estate, across from the Tokyo Metropolitan Technical School. It's said, every time they come across among the butterflies. They always had a blissful expression with the flowers, that were served into medicine.

"Wonder why, Satoru kept on visiting that estate..." Maki clicked her tongue, pointing out the large estate surrounded by butterflies. Those butterflies, reminded me of her..

Maki gripped her hands, entering  the estate might not, be so bad- her curiosity piqued in after all. "A barrier..." Maki stared seriously. Just a little peak-

Shockingly, Maki was able to enter without any trouble, like a typical teenager she's, Maki stepped in. "Excuse me.." Everything looked normal, and beautiful.. especially those butterflies.

"I'm here, just to ask..." Her eyes were caught, by a black haired woman, smilling so genuinely.

"A student! I'm Kocho Shinobu, the master of this estate. Is there something I can help you with?" With a gentle smile, Maki gulp subconsciously as her heart beat loudly.

"My name is Maki Zenin! And I would like to know you better!" Maki takes a deep breath, before bowing at 90° angle, as her hand raised. "P-please accept- it!" Shinobu blinks, staring at her amusingly.

Maki grinned her teeth in embarrassment. She waits for her answer, when all she hears- but feels. soft hands, grabbed her fingers.

As the angelic chuckled, came. And their maki witnessed the most beautiful women, she ever saw. "I would love, knowing you better! Maki-chan!" As her cheerful smile, binds at her eyes.

Maki clenches her fist, she was able to accomplish her mission!

ʚïɞ

As Maki left the estate, with a grin on her lips. One of the teacher, who was just usually drinking his tea. Gojo Satoru, stared. "It seems Shin-chan, is the force to be reckoned with.. just casually taming, Maki... How amusing." He whispered.

Shinobu, brightly smiled. "She seems a cheerful teen, Satoru-kun! I like her!" Shinobu leans out.

"Anyways, Shin-chan where's Giichi-kun?"

"Dying." Shinobu grins out, sinister and cruel..

ʚïɞ