【Part seven】

Summary: after leaving on your own to get some food a man tries to force himself on you and Michael is there to save you

Warnings: slight trigger warning, angst, death and fluff

Word count: 766

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢

when I woke up Michael was still asleep, I smiled and brushed some hair out of his face, my stomach then began to rumble.

I stood up with a yawn and put my shoes on, deciding that I would go get some food. I opened the door and quietly shut it behind me as to not wake him up. I then got into the car and drove off.

-

I returned with some food in my backpack to last us a few days at least, as I got out the car I walked around to the passenger side and grabbed the bag.

when I turned around I noticed a man walking towards me. "hey do you have any spare change?" he asked

I furrowed my brows and shook my head but he kept on walking towards me. "look, I don't have any money" I said harshly, he stood in front of me with a smirk, looking me up and down.

I scoffed and went to walk away but he grabbed me and pushed me up against the car. "let go of me!" I yelled, dropping my bag so I could try push him away but he wouldn't budge.

"I said let go!" I yelled again "shut the fuck up" he spat, grabbing me by the neck, I began to claw at his hands with tears brimming my eyes.

but suddenly the pressure of his hand and body disappeared, I opened my eyes to see him laying on the ground with Michael standing at least ten meters away, he looked furious.

how the hell had he pushed him off if he was that far away? but, without hesitation I ran towards him, I was about to wrap my arms around him until I felt an immense heat behind me, I turned around to see that the man was in flames

my eyes widened as I stared at the man and then back at Michael in shock. the man burned until he was nothing but a pile of ash.

I looked over Michael's shoulder to see that someone had gotten out their car and was shocked as well, staring at us. I grabbed his hand and quickly ran back into our motel room.

"are you okay (y/n)?" he asked with concern, cupping both my cheeks, I nodded with tears still brimming my eyes.

"Michael what the hell was that?" I asked, still in shock. he sighed and looked down. "(y/-" he sighed again, running a hand through his hair "I have this darkness inside me that I can't explain, I-I'm evil" he said on the verge of crying

I stood there speechless. unsure of what to say. "please don't be afraid of me" he said as the tears he had been holding back began to stream down his face.

"I'm not, I know you wouldn't hurt me" I said quietly, wrapping my arms around him. he returned the hug, clutching my top

I pulled away and looked up at him "thank you for saving me" I said brushing his tears away but without warning his lips were suddenly on mine, my eyes widened for a moment but I soon melted into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck with his hands on my waist, It was so soft and passionate.

I pulled away breathless with my forehead resting against his. "(y/n) I think I-" the door suddenly burst open with two police officers aiming their guns at us.

I gasped and put my hands in the air as did Michael. "It was that man right there officer, I don't know how he done it but he did" the man in the carpark from earlier said, pointing at Michael.

the officer forced his hands behind his back and handcuffed him. "no! please! It wasn't him, the man t-" they scoffed and pushed me away as they took Michael outside and into the police car.

Michael looked at me with fear and sadness through the car window as I began to cry. "we'll be back for you later" the officer said as he got into the car.

I watched the car drive away feeling devastated, I felt like this was my fault, if I had just stayed in the room and waited until Michael woke up this wouldn't have happened.

what was I gonna do now? he was all I had