【Part eight】

Summary: you decide to go visit Michael at the police station to find out that he is gone

Warnings: angst and cursing

Word count: 625

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢

I grabbed the backpack that I had dropped outside the car then went into the drivers seat, I immediately broke down and began to sob.

I was all alone. I didn't care about what Michael had done or who he was, he saved me.

I loved him...

I had no idea what to do or where to go, I didn't even know where the local police station was around here.

but they said they'd be back for me. I killed my mother and was technically on the run, I couldn't afford to be arrested too, what if they linked me to her disappearance?

what the hell was I gonna do?

a few days later

I was now staying in a different motel and to say I was depressed would be an understatement, I was so lost.

I couldn't take in anymore, I had to see him and know how he was doing, what was the point in being free if I wasn't with him.

so after asking around for directions to the nearest police station I hopped in my car and followed the directions I had been given.

after arriving I sat outside in my car for about twenty minutes, trying to calm my nerves which was almost impossible to do but eventually I had to go.

I walked in and approached the main desk then asked about Michael and if I could see him. before I even knew what was happening an officer came out and cuffed me.

"what the fuck?" I said, struggling against the restraints. "you can't do this to me! I've done nothing wrong!" I yelled

but the officer remained silent and placed me in an empty room then locked the door, leaving me there all alone.

oh my god, did they just arrest me? they didn't say anything, or tell me if I had been but from the looks of it I was. "let me out!" I yelled, banging against the door but no one came

after about fifteen minutes someone came in, it was a tall man with brown hair. "(y/n)(l/n) am I right?" he asked taking a seat across from me.

I remained silent, glaring at him. "can you tell me anything about Michael Langdon's disappearance?" he continued. I furrowed my brows in confusion "disappearance..?" I asked

"last night some guy came in and broke him out resulting in the death of an officer" he in formed me

"wh-who broke him out?" I asked, still confused. "we have no idea, that's why you've been arrested" he said, crossing his arms across his chest.

"I haven't seen him since you guys arrested him, that's why I came here. so I could see him" I replied with a frown.

"how are we supposed to believe you?" he asked skeptically. "why the fuck, would I come here if I had helped him escape?!" I yelled in frustration 

"do you know anyone that could have?" he asked "no" I answered shaking my head, still frowning at him

he stood up and left without another word.

after a few brain numbing hours he returned. "are you letting me go now?" I asked standing up. "no. you're still under arrest" he said blankly as he escorted me out the room.

"but you have nothing against me" I replied with a scowl. "you're a suspect, in a missing person case" he said

"but he's not missing, he's a fugitive" I scoffed but he ignored me. I was then taken to a holding cell and the officer harshly pushed me in and locked the cell gate.