Prologue

War, War has been in our blood ever sense we were created, meant to kill or cause destruction, we were always meant to fight for humanity, in this endless war, we were bound by blood and war, that humanity nearly forgot about us after the war, The great Siren War, endless death, endless bloodshed, endless suffering, but through that suffering, we emerged victorious......and replaced by the next generation and what did we do, nothing, we let them take responsibility of our nations future, we did our job, is time for there, so what happened to us, the veterans of the Great War, a handful was let into service still, while the rest, were said to be scrapped, but what if......it wasn't true.

In a hidden port where lies a massive mansion, we can see multiple girls doing there normal routine, and on the roof top of the mansion, the German Empire flag hangs, we move inside to look at two women in the dining table, we can see two women, one with black hair, crimson red eyes, and wearing a WW1 officer uniform and was 6'1, is no other then SMS Kaiser, or Kaiser.

The other women has short black hair, is 6'0, has crimson red eyes, and is wearing a short skirt WW1 officer uniform, it was Kaiser's sister, SMS Kaiserin.

" I'm soooo bored! " Kaiser said while swinging her saber like is a plastic toy saber.

" Same, but what can we do, both of us have the day off, and our jobs won't pay us extra if we go to work. " Said Kaiserin, she throws a apple to Kaiser, which she cut it in six when got close to Kaiser.

" Want apple slices schwester? " Kaiser said as the apples land on the plate.

" Sure. " Kaiserin said.

They started eating apple slices.

" So, is Konig gonna report today? " Kaiser said.

" Yes, she should be arriving soon after she gathers with the other info gather group members. " Kaiserin said.

But the a women with long blonde hair, with grey eyes, 5'10 tall, women enters, she's wearing a WW1 infantry uniform, It was Konig.

" My Kaiser! I have urgent news that must be noticed ASAP! " Konig said while trying to catch her breath.

" Try to catch your breath first Konig! " Kaiser said.

" The HMS Hood has been sunk.....By KMS Bismarck! " Konig said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What...?

Three hours later, in route to Ironblood main HQ.

" My Kaiser, please calm down! " A women with blue eyes, is 5'11, has grey short hair, and wears a naval officer uniform said, it was SMS Nassau

" Why should I! do you know what Ironblood just did!!! " Kaiser said with a VERY angry look.

" Ummm...sink the Hood, and declared war to the Royal Navy. " Nassau said.

" They doomed the fatherland!!! " Kaiser said.

" They just sunk a ship, they can always build another one. " Nassau said.

" Just a ship! that ship was the pride of the royal navy!!! by sinking it, they made the entire Royal Navy angry, like a hyena taking food from a lion, and guess what, the hyena becomes the food! " Kaiser said.