Chapter 2

In a port near the coast of Japan.

The port shows the beauty the Cherry blossom trees, the pink leave of these trees fell and fly around the port which is decorated with top beauty of Japanese culture.

The port alone is filled with ships that once served in the imperial navy, but no more.

Their guns steady, their decks cleaned, and their hulls show no sign of rust.

In a building, inside is decorated with beautiful paintings, vases, it's walls made of oak wood, and its floor with the same material as the wall, but with carpet.

Inside the room, resides two pre-dreadnoughts of the Imperial Japan.

Shikishima and Hatsuse.

Both with the beauty of an angel that fallen from grace.

Shikishima with soft skin, blue eyes with long snow white hair, her figure alone will be able to seduce any man, decent hips, even though she is sitting down, one can easily guess her height is 6'1, her breast are d sized which is covered properly by her fade blue and white kimono.

Hatsuse with soft skin, her golden hair illuminates as light from the sun, her golden eyes can put a person on a trance, her height is 6'3, her body figure is a eye catcher with decent hips and E size breast that is covered by her black kimono with golden outlines.

The two Pre-dreadnought were currently drinking sake and enjoying the breeze that is entering into the room.

Enjoying the peace.

Then the peace was interrupted by a slow and calm knock.

Both ladies put down their drinking cup. (IDK what those plate thingies are called)

" You may enter. " Shikishima said, her gentle voice was that of an angel.

Then enter two ladies, which both wore black admiral uniform.

One with short black hair, her amber eyes can strike one with fear, her height seems to be 6'2, her chest size isn't precise but, in her uniform, it would be D size ( is E size ), her body figure is mostly hidden by her uniform, but she is still very attractive.

This is Fuji.

The other lady, which is Yashima, she has long brown hair that is tied up, her brown eyes shows joy, not like her sister that shows a stern cold look, her uniform is kind of loose exposing a bit of her breast but is shows her exact G size breast with a bit of her black undergarment showing, her uniform doesn't do much to hide her figure, which is that of Shikishima.

Both ladies bow and look at the ladies who are sitting down.

" Madam Shikishima, Lady Hatsuse, we are deeply sorry, but we bring horrible news. " Fuji said.

Shikishima looked at them with a gentle smile.

" Please calm down, and say it calmly, though how bad can the news be Fuji? " Shikishima said.

" We received a message from Mikasa. " Fuji said.

This shook them.

They haven't received a message from Mikasa from awhile.

But why now.

" The message was sent via paper mail, by bird. " Fuji said.

She said the last word, very confused.