Soul Bonding

Tommy's POV

I've been working the whole day today, working out, carrying things, helping around. All I want to do is go home and cuddle with Purpled. I tiredly walked in the house, "I'm home," I said with my remaining strength. I then breathe in and push forward. I then hear Purpled come from our room, he ran to me when he saw me. He held me up, taking me to the bathroom.

He prepares the bath for me, once he helped me with that. He helped removed my clothing, "You don't have to," I said tiredly. "Just let me help you emo bird," he replied with a growl and a pout. I chuckled, "Alright, alright," I said. He then helped me remove all my clothes and get in the tub. The water felt nice, I let out a content sigh. I then saw Purpled remove his clothes. After he was done he entered the bath with me.

He then massaged some parts of my body and I fell into it. I let out a few sighs while he got every part of me that was aching. I then turned to him and pulled him on my lap. "Thank you," I said kissing his cheek. He then rest his arms on my shoulders and leaned his head against mine. I had my hands on his waist holding him up. I then depart and look into his eyes, he then slowly opened then.

"Have a ever told you, you look beautiful?" I whispered askingly. He let out a soft chuckle, I then kissed all over his face. He let out giggles and hums as I did so. We then rest our foreheads together again and stay there with our eyes closed. Thinking of each other, touching each other like this, it's everything I could asked for. My body temperature then spiked, I thought nothing of it. I'm in hot water with my lover my temperature is bound to spike.

I feel a set of pressure against my stomach. Then a burning feeling occured a little after but I don't move still. It doesn't hurt I just feel it... We stayed their for god knows when. All I know is that throughout the time we stayed in that position, the burning sensation was still going and growing. I then moved my forehead away and pecked Purpled's cheek again. I leaned him down a bit making his hair rest in the water.

I was basically smothering him with affection, the burning feeling in my stomach kept increasing but it still didn't hurt. But I want more of Purpled, I held onto him, hugging him like he was going to slip away from me. He isn't objecting it, he seems drunk off of me. I keep hugging him, it's like I was hungry and he is all I need to stop my hunger. Like I'm begging for water and he's the only thing that can quench my thirst. I kept pampering him until I felt satisfied, I then pulled away. Purpled seemed dazed, I then watched his expression with a smile.

He slowly started recollecting himself. "We should clean ourselves now," I said taking one of my hands off his waist to rub the back of my head. He slowly nodded his head, we both cleaned ourselves up helping each other. We both then exited the bathe, drained the bathe, dried ourselves, cloth ourselves and layed on the bed. I still had the burning feeling in my stomach. I then hugged Purpled, his back being against me as I layed my head on his shoulder.

He then turned to me and we were face to face. Our foreheads touched as we both leaned into each other as we hugged. Then the feeling intensified immensely, I then let out a sigh, you could literally see my breathe. My body started heating up even more, do I have the cold or something...? I didn't want to give it to Purpled but I want him.... Will that be selfish of me to keep going like this? Suddenly my head went blank, I didn't think of anything.

All I did was cling to Purpled, fulfilling my selfish desire of holding him. I started breathing heavier and my wings constantly fluttered. I let out a final sigh before the feeling stopped. I was even more exhausted from before. I grabbed back my consciousness and slowly dozed off. What the fuck just happened to me...?