A Fight with God

Purpled's POV

How'd he know?! Dream then walked over to me and Theseus managed to squeeze out of my hand. He transformed back into a human but this time he was different. His black wings and red hair turned into fire, his hair was flying everywhere, so we couldn't see his face just the red glowing gaze he gave. I then heard a beastly growl come out of him. He shocked everyone, he then started growing into a giant.

"Theseus calm down!" Phil yelled. He didn't listen and he grew as tall as Ranboo maybe even taller. "Theseus calm down you can't over exert yourself!" Phil yelled again. I then heard an enderman screech come from him. He then swiped at Dream, Dream dodged and attempted to strike him. Theseus' hair slammed him down into the ground, he caught on fire as well. I then saw some people raise their swords or bows. "DON'T!" I yelled, they all looked over at me. "IF HE SEES YOU AS A THREAT HE WILL KILL YOU, WHETHER HE TRUSTS YOU OR NOT!" I yelled, "MAKE YOURSELVES SEEM AS SMALL AS POSSIBLE!"

They all followed my instructions and lowered themselves down. I then looked over at Dream, "DREAM IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO DIE THEN PUT AWAY YOUR SWORD AND LOWER YOURSELF!" I yelled. Dream was injured, I can tell with one more strike he's dead. He grit his teeth, put away his sword and lowered himself. Theseus stopped growling but still glared at Dream. I jumped a bit and started floating, my alien features showing as I started to glide upwards.

I then float all the way in front of Theseus, he saw me and eased up his expression. "Come on dear," I said reaching a hand out to him. He looked at my hand then looked at me, I smiled sweetly at him. He then took my hand and transformed back into a crow. This time he was a fire crow, I kept him in my hands and cradled him. I then float back down to the ground and signalled for everyone to raise their heads. Some sighed in relief and some were shocked.

"What is he?" Quackity asked in disbelief. "The God of Chaos and Destruction," Phil stated. Everyone looked shocked and everyone looked back at the flaming bird in my hands. "Is that all he could do?" Sapnap asked. Phil shook his head, "That was only 1 percent of what he could do," he said, "Dream really must of done something for him to grow so hostile." We all then looked at Dream, "What the fuck did you do to Theseus during exile?" I asked with hostility.

Dream scoffed, "I taught him some discipline. He's a curvy line that needs straighting. He was exiled for a reason," he stated. "Child endangerment and being isolated from the entire server is two different things," Techno growled. "How would you know if I endangered him?" Dream asked. "He doesn't grow hostile even if you harm him a little. He's the friendliest God of them all," Phil said with a glare.

"Friendly my ass, he's the reason why most of the wars on the server keep happening!" Dream yelled. "If he doesn't cause some amount of chaos then he'll loose control of himself and the next thing you know the entire server is damned!" Phil yelled back. Everyone paused, "Theseus wouldn't hurt a fly, he only causes chaos because if the chaos consumes him. We won't get him back..." Phil stated with a breaking voice. "What do you mean we won't get him back?" Karl asked desperately. "Meaning, he would go from our happy friendly little boy to the worst God of them all. Everything he touches will turn to dust, he will loose control of himself and in just one day this server will be gone," Phil said.

Everyone's hearts dropped, I then look at Theseus in my hands. He looks up at me, I pet him and smile. "It's going to be alright bud," I said. He let out a slight chirp and went to sleep, his flames dying out slowly. "Phil what does it mean for them," I said. Everyone tilted their heads but Phil, "Mate I honestly couldn't tell you," he said scratching the back of his head. I let out a sigh, "Alright," I replied. "Who is them?" Tubbo asked. Phil glanced over at me and I shook my head, "Don't worry about it mate," Phil said turning back over to Tubbo.

"Theseus just needs some rest Purpled, he'll be fine," Phil added. I nod my head, "I'll get going now," I said turning away. No one said anything, we were shocked, what could we say? I walked all the way back home, I closed the door behind me. "Why'd you overexert yourself, baby you're 6 months in. You can't be doing that..." I whispered walking into the kitchen. Theseus let out a low chirp, I bet he's tired and hungry now. I sigh and prepare him some food, I get all his favorite foods and put them in two bowls.

I rest him down on the counter and watched as he ate. He was eating like his food was going to leave him. He finished the two bowls in seconds, "You want more?" I asked and he nodded. I filled them back up again for him. He then ate 3 more rounds after that and he looked as though he was dozing off. How many kids are you having where you are eating so much. I was in disbelief, I've never seen him down that much food.

"You sure you alright?" I asked concerningly. He nodded his head and chirped, I picked him up and took him to our bedroom. I then went in the bathroom and bathed with Theseus. I dried him and myself off before putting on some clothes. I lay in my bed with Theseus right beside me. I was looking at him on the pillow of our bed. I watched as he slowly dozed off to sleep. I then closed my eyes as well. Today was surely eventful...

(Something happened with the upload uhhh...)