Painting 2

5th work of mine :

RIVER BRIDGE

My Experience:-

This is one of my personal favorites. It was fun to paint the reflections in the 2nd and 3rd layers of this painting. It was risky, though. If you lose your concentration while painting reflections, it will all fall apart. The trees on the right are not perfect. The colors spread out more than I wanted, so I had to manage them somehow. Even so, you can still see the rough strokes.

It is one of my favorites because of its color scheme. It is so vibrant and energetic. At the same time, it soothes the eyes. By the way, it's a copied work. All the watercolor paintings I have done in my life, most of them are originally painted by Milind Mulick, a well-known artist and an inspiration for many apprentices like me. This was also originally done by Milind sir. I just copied his work.

DEBATE CORNER

From this part, I am introducing this thing in my chapters. I will ask a random question probably related to art in each part and you guys have to give your views about it in the inline comments. You guys can also debate with each other with your views. As long as it's a healthy conversation everything is acceptable. I will take part in it too. There is no time or word limit. Everyone can participate. So what are you waiting for? Just see the question and give your views 😊

QUESTION:

Copying others' work without taking his or her consent is a crime. We all know that. But what about students like me who are copying the masterpiece of their favorite master who didn't even know that he or she is copying? Then we are committing a crime too?

POINTS TO REMEMBER:

1) Many of the art gurus publish their own books to guide students like us which contains many of their original artworks.

2) Maximum students copy the great guru's work with the intention to learn not to do piracy.

POST YOUR VIEWS HERE 👉🏻