{2}

Opening your eyes slowly, you felt worn out as if you had slept for quite some time. Lifting your upper body, your eyes glossed over the decoration of the room. 

'It's not mine.'

The walls were a pale white, as were your sheets and covers. Nothing was really spicing up the room, except a few empty picture frames on top of the dressers. You kicked your legs out of the bed, noticing your suitcase on the floor by your dresser. Lowering your eyes, you saw the same clothes as the ones you were wearing the day before. 

"I'll just wear this." 

You walked towards your door, slowly opening it. Peering around, nobody seemed to be in the area, so you took a few steps out. Feeling your pockets, you noticed your phone was missing. 

"Oh well," you sighed, taking a light stroll down the hallway.

Stuffing your hands in your baggy sweatshirt, you found the spiral stairs, taking each step slow as you had no rush. Looking around, you couldn't see anyone. The boys and Yui were gone, even after you searched the entire building. Sighing, you decided to head back to your room. 

"Well, I have nothing to do," you mumbled to yourself, unzipping your suitcase to reveal black over-the-ear headphones, an MP3 player, a sketch notebook, and a bundle of other objects and necessities. You lifted the headphones, mp3 player, and sketch pad, stealing a pencil from one of the dressers. 

You made your way down the spiral staircase, lifting your headphones on your ears, hearing the music play through the MP3 player. Nodding to the different variations of songs, you placed yourself on a velvet couch in the middle of the living room. 

"Well, I've already made a drawing of each person I know, I guess I can start drawing those vampire guys." After saying those words, you continued to hope in your mind.

'Please don't be like the servants.'

Your thoughts drove you to draw the first boy who came into your mind: Shu. You remembered what he looked like lying across the couch. Your hand moved across the page, feeling the light lead blend into the white shades of the paper. After many songs passed, you lifted your hand, noticing the dark grey marks on the bottom of your palm, grinning as you were coming close to finishing. Shading was all, using the tip of your finger to rub in the shades of the clothes and face. 

"Perfect," you whispered to yourself, patting your own shoulder mentally as you sighed. 

"Y/N?" A familiar voice broke you out of your trans, making you instantly shut the sketchbook as your head spun to see your sister wearing a navy blue uniform. "You're awake!" She leaned over the back of the couch, wrapping her arms around your neck. 

"Where were you?" you questioned as she pulled away, allowing you to lower your headphones to wrap around your neck. Soon, behind her revealed the brothers. 

She sighed, "We went to school. I tried waking you up, but you wouldn't." You hummed in response.

Something ripped your sketchbook out of your hands, making you instantly reach forward.

"Oh, is this important to you?" Ayato asked, flipping through the first few pages. 

"Stop!" you shouted, feeling a fear wash over your eyes, hoping he doesn't see any of the recent drawings. 

You leaped forward, talking him to the ground. His smirk made you scoff as you ripped the sketchbook out of his hands. 

"Please don't take her sketchbook." Yui softly spoke as you stood up, standing beside your sister. "She really hates it whenever someone touches it."