Chapter 1:Hidden War (rewrite)

Teams RWBY and JNPR, eight students of the illustrious Beacon Academy for Huntsmen and Huntresses. were gathered in a recreational room having a whole month off from classes while recovering from the Grimm breach with the Vytal festival, and consequently the tournament starting soon professor Ozpin their headmaster had pushed for a focus on restoring the city of Vale and most importantly relaxing before the Tournament.

The two teams were gathered on a large couch, with snacks, and blankets around while they wore casual clothes or as in Ruby's case pajamas. They'd been watching some show that Weiss had been enthralled with before coming to Beacon, but with school, and just life in general she'd been unable to find time to watch it.

"A-a-and... I'm bored! Of Weiss, boy drama change the channel!" Yang said.

"Hey! Who made you in charge?! We should at least vote on this!" Weiss said.

"All in favor, " Ruby asked, a majority of hands going up all, but Weiss of course.

"The majority has it!" Ruby declared.

As the result, the white-themed girl just huffed, while crossing her arms.

"Well, I never..." Weiss uttered.

"Huh? Epic of Remnant? " Jaune said.

The title card as opening music came, to an epic and rock vibe, the piano sound being played. A woman standing in the center of the poster with twin katana that was covered in blood, with flaming ground that look like a burned-down house, behind her was multiple red shrine gate, and on top of the shrine was a giant blood-red moon with multiple tree vine surrounding the front moon.

On the center of the moon, there's lie the title of the show. "Epic of Remnant" is written in white color sign.

"Sound interesting, " Jaune said.

"And, let's not forget the cool poster," Ruby said excitedly.

"Yeah!" shouted Nora in excitement.

"Calm down, Nora," Ren said.

"Uhh... Guys I can't get it to come off the pause screen, " Yang said.

The screen shimmered for a moment before a series of white words scrawled across a black backdrop with the words coming from a voice of an old man.

"Hello teams RWBY and JNPR consider yourselves honored, as you are given a glimpse of an alternate universe"

"Sounds neat!" Nora shouted with a grin.

"Sounds ridiculous this is a pra,nk" Weiss said.

"Not entirely, remember we live in a world where monsters without souls try to kill humans, and faunus alike for just existing I've read countless books on multiverse theory I believe it's possible"

"Uh-huh... " Weiss uttered.

"She's just mad, that we changed it from her stories, " Yang said, with a roll of her eyes She pointed the remote at the screen.

"C'mon let us watch the show already!" Nora shouted in excitement.

The screen went back to the title card and then started to play.

"Sweet" Yang said.

"How much longer, till we arrived at our location general? " Winter asked.

"Wait for a second! Why is my older sister in there, " Weiss said in shock.

"That's your sister," Yang pointed out.

"You had a sister?" Nora asked.

"You never told us you had an older sister before Weiss, " Ruby said.