chapter 2: main target

[Song is "Strike back"]

"Huh cool an actual intro"Yang blinked

"An interesting"Weiss said

"Shh i wanna watch it we missed the intro the first time"Ruby said

To her white haired teammate Weiss frowned and looked to Yang who shrugged her sister had some quirks she didn't understand

[Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Strike back]

(The screen change into the tittle of the show that was slowly burn showing a battlefield that was fill with corpse and blood)

[Your odds are slim / The walls are thin caving' in / But there is still a way, you see / In just one mere percent of chance / There's possibility]

(It show a man with gold star shape mask with purple and black stripe clothes with purple cape with a golden wrist armor and shoulder plate with a high and sharp heel he was standing on top of a giant golem while looking at all the remaining atlas soldier he then raise his arm the ground started to shake as multiple golem burst out from the ground)

[I won't sit back and accept the hand we are dealt / A fate that's thrown out by someone else / There is still a future I can see / One hope you'll share with me]

(Winter then engage in combat with a unknown enemy that was wearing a black armor a tant skin with white hair that was holding two sword while the intere atlas army was annihilate by a lone long blue hair man wearing a blue tight armor with a blood red color spear the screen change with one of the atlas bullhead beeing destory by a drop kick from the sky by a blond hair woman along she kick one of the remaning soldier)

[It on! Cause I just wanna grow up in the battle / Hey, pushing past the limit I'm still burnin' with fire / And for our future I am fighting / I gotta drown this nightmare / And ain't nobody gonna stop me]

(As the music began to change with Ironwood facing a guy wearing a black and grey armor with red hood the face was cover in bandage Ironwood shot him multiple time with he keep dodging all the bullet)

[Forget the past 'cause we're livin' in the present / I ain't scared of my past and now in fact / Forever I'm screaming out for my pride!]

(Qrow was show battleing an old man with a golden tip spear he was out match by the guy fighting stlye Qrow was trying to land a hit on him but he the one that keep getting hit those the ground began to shake multiple spike start to burst out from the ground with the screen changing into showing Vlad impaling multiple enemy with a woman rushing down to the battlefield shooting and blowing the enemy till they are dead the woman din't show any sign of emotion)

Now I never wanna see you cry / I will be screaming 'til you find the way / I'm never falling down / I'll keep on soaring straight on through my destiny

(A lone man was brutaly annihilate back up fleet from Vale with the help of a beautiful white hair woman who was drinking the blood of one of the dead body that fell victim from her noble phantasm the screen change into the mountain of corpse with a lone long silcky black hair woman stood on top as a dark blue quil eppear writing down the screen showing a man with blue hair and a glass looking toward the beautiful night sky)