eighty-two. *

* 18+ Content Warning (!!!) 

It had been a week since we landed on the sunny Gold Coast and everyone seemed to have fallen into their own routines. Some enjoyed taking a walk around the resort while others spent their time entertaining the kids by the pool. A FIFA tournament had taken the interest of a lot of the boys, which provided days of entertainment between training and meetings. Whatever the hobby was, everyone seemed to be settling in to hub life and dealing with the ebbs and flows of non-stop footy.

"What's on the agenda today?" I asked Marcus as I walked out of the bathroom with a towel, looking over to see him propped up against the bed head scrolling through his phone.

"Game review," He groaned, grimacing at the 50-point flogging the boys coped from Carlton last night as I pulled on a pair of clean underwear and an old charcoal Calvin Klein bralette.

"Rough," I replied before turning around and observing his exhausted brown eyes as I brushed through my freshly dried hair that was getting longer by the day.

"Rough would be putting it lightly. I can't think of the last time I played that shit," Marcus sighed and I shrugged before chucking the brush into my bag.

"Well you weren't the only one who played like shit so I'm sure it'll be a scathing review across the board," I stated, earning a loud scoff from across the room.

"Thanks for the pump up, babe," Marcus replied sarcastically as I quirked an eyebrow and watched as he dropped his phone on the bed with a huff.

"I'm just calling it as I see it, plus I jerk you off at least once a day and now you want me to metaphorically do it when it's not deserved. You're asking way too much of me," I teased as a smirk tugged at the corner of Marcus' mouth.

"You know what? That's totally fair," He admitted as I laughed, knowing I was definitely in the right whether he liked it or not.

"There's nothing I like more than stroking your ego but I can't reward the slop you served up last night so no pity jerks from me," I retorted playfully as I rummaged through my luggage to find a pair of shorts to wear to the yoga session Lou and Elle were running for the ladies.

"You're fuckin' feisty this morning," Marcus laughed as I stood up straight and looked over at him, arms crossed and his eyes clearly flickering up from my arse to my eyes.

"I just feel like you were due for a reality check and it comes from a place of love and affection so don't take it too personally," I joked as I walked over to grab my phone from my bedside table.

Marcus chuckled, "I appreciate that but I'm pretty desperate for a tiny bit of ego stroking..." He smirked before rolling over and wrapping his long arm around my waist, pulling me onto the bed in one swift move.

"Well obviously if you're desperate, I'm happy to provide you with my services," I flirted back as I climbed onto Marcus' lap and smoothed my hands over his shoulders, feeling the tense muscles contract beneath my palms.

"My back is really sore so take it easy," He mumbled as I captured his lips in a firm kiss, nodding in agreement.

"I got you, baby," I replied, moving my lips down to his jaw and feeling the thick stubble brushing against my cheek.

Marcus pushed his hands down the waistband of my underwear, kneading my backside and grinding my crotch strategically against his lap. The soft moans that were escaping his lips as I pressed mine to his neck left a trail of goose bumps across my skin, loving every single octave that rang through my ears.

As I bit down on Marcus' collarbone, a loud moan reverberated from his chest that was pressed against mine before I left a couple of rogue kisses against his neck and gently brushed my thumb across his dark red lips.