Kickstarter

"Dipper!" Mabel screamed as her pine tree hat wearing brother was picked up by a rotted corpse.

"Aaaahhh!" Dipper screamed as the zombie bit down on his arm. Man, had he wished he didn't usually wear only an orange t-shirt and navy blue vest. Why not a long sleeve, or a sweater? Dipper's eyes rolled to the back of his head and gave off an eerie glow.

The zombie dropped Dipper and edged towards Mabel. The brown haired girl hugged herself in her fluffy sweater, her braced teeth already hurting by how hard she flinched.

She heard a yell as the zombie in front of her got punched in the face. "Stay away from my grand niece!" Her Grunkle yelled.

Mabel crouched beside her brother, who laid on the wooden floor of the mystery shack.

Stan picked up the groaning, brown-haired boy and charged to the attic of the shack. Stan laid the child on his bed before getting up to lock the door.

"Stan, since when did you know so much about zombie fighting?" Mabel asked her old, grey-haired great uncle.

"I'm not an idiot Mabel, I was lying this entire time, acting like there was nothing supernatural to protect you two." The old con man sighed. "Guess I didn't lie well enough." He said in his, scratchy, gruff voice.

"Well, how are we supposed to defeat the zombies?" Mabel asked, looking through the attic window to see the zombie-invested parking lot of the mystery shack.

Dipper got up. "The journal!" He said.

"Woah!" Stan yelped in surprise, backing away from his great nephew.

"Genius, Dipping-sauce!" Mabel said casually.

Dipper's eyes still had that eerie glow, and his skin was starting to develop the slightest tint of green.

Stan held Mabel back, away from Dipper. "Heh, what's wrong guys?" Dipper asked as he walked forward a bit. "Do you guys... smell that?" Dipper sniffed the air as he moved closer to his twin and Grunkle.

Stan kept moving backwards. "Dipper, back away and no one gets hurt." He said, putting on his brass knuckles he had used earlier.

Confused, Dipper did as he was told.

"Stan, he's not a zombie, why are you so afraid?" Mabel squirmed out of her great uncle's grasp and moved closer to Dipper. "Sorry, Dip. I don't know what's gotten into him."

"You and me both." Dipper said, glancing at Stan. "Mabel, why does your hair smell so good today?" Dipper salivated as he sniffed Mabel's head.

"New conditioner." Mabel said, flipping her hair.

Stan stood there in shocked confusion. How do none of them know Dipper's a zombie?

"Let's see how we can defeat those zombies." Dipper said, grabbing the journal.

He found this journal at least a month ago. It contains all the paranormal information on creatures he needed. This one was marked 3. Naturally, there'd be a 1 & 2 as well.

He flipped through the pages, until he found the one on zombies. Earlier that evening, he used a summoning spell and summoned the hoard of unholy corpses. (A big patch of oopsie daisies on his part)

He was about to read, when a thought crossed his mind. "Hey Mabel?"

"Yeah broski?" Mabel replied.

"How much of your brains to you think you need? Like, in order to survive? Oh, I'm just asking." He asked.

"I think all of them? I thought you'd know the answer Dipper." Mabel giggled.

"O-okay. I think that's enough twin time." Stan said, pulling Mabel away.

"There's never enough twin time!" Mabel exclaimed before running back to Dipper.

Dipper's stomach growled. "Okay, how about arms? How many of those do you need?" He asked, almost begging.

"Mabel, I really think twin time should be over soon." Stan said cautiously.

Mabel rolled her eyes. "I want both my arms, brosephone. And Stan, why do you have something against Dipper all of a sudden? It's not like he's a mindless zombie." Mabel complained. "Now Dip, get the black light will ya?"

Dipper looked like he was about to take a huge bite out of her arm until she turned around, when he sheepishly pulled away and looked through a drawer for the light.

Stan whispered to Mabel, in a way that was barely audible to Dipper. Barley. "He's a zombie Mabel." Dipper stopped dead in his tracks, listening to the conversation. ((xD ha ha))

"Only if he knows he is, then he'll start acting like one and freak out, Stan. Either way, he's still my bro!" She whisper yelled.

Dipper turned back to his family members, holding the black light. "Got it." He said, sitting back beside the journal. He turned on the light and began to read. "The only way to defeat the zombies is by a three part harmony. Huh, I have a naturally high pitched scream..."

"I can make low pitched noises with my body, sometimes intentionally." Stan said.

"Boys, boys I think you're missing the obvious solution." Mabel pulled out her kareoke machine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After singing an extremely girly song, all the zombie's heads exploded, leaving a piles of rotten flesh out in the yard.

They walked back to the living room.

Dipper was still okay, although diagnosed with not only zombinism, but a splitting headache as well. That three part harmony really did a number on him.

They cheered. "Wanna know what this calls for?" Mabel asked, excited.

"Brains?" Dipper's stomach rumbled.

Stan looked nervously at Mabel.

"Silly broseph, of course you can exercise your nerd brain. First we need a celebration!" Mabel said.

Dipper was beginning to act more soulless already. That was still no reason to Mabel to abandon him!

There was a banging noise from nearby. Stan turned around to see Soos, the shack handyman, walking mindlessly into a table, groaning.

"Kids, look away." He said, facing the zombied repairman.

Mabel turned her back and sorrowfully put her head into her hands.

Dipper, still having a bit of himself in him, pat Mabel's back with his now cold hands, comforting her as he watched the Zombie get pummeled.

He even flinched. Soos was a good friend. Almost like a son to Stan. It was best he was put out of his misery before being doomed to live a hellish unlife, like Dipper.