15

The sound of moans filled in the room.

The couples who were arguing earlier led them to kissing each other on the bed hungrily and passionately while naked.

Lisa moaned "Jungkook I told you stop, someone might hear us" she whispered.

"who will hear us? Nobody's home, relax" he laid her head on his chest and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"even if your mom's home, she won't disturb us while we're making her grand children's, right?" he whispered in her ears and her face heated up, she slapped his shoulder "stop making me embarrassed"

"you look cute like that" he said while brushing few strands around her ear.

His eyes was with filled with desires when he looked at her breast.

"your breast got bigger" he said while gropping on one of it like a dough.

"are there milk inside?" he asked.

"I don't know obviously, and stop touching it!" she slapped his hand away but it didn't flinch him.

He laughed and pulled her closer to his chest.

"by the way, we smell like sweat. I'll go shower first before mom comes and smells us like this" she got off his arm and walked to the bathroom nakedly.

"you don't want me to accompany you?" he asked behind her.

"no!" she said defenseful.

He frowned "why not? We can shower together, it's not like I haven't seen your body before even now" he said referring to her naked body.

"I know you won't just shower, you'll do something else!" Lisa turned around and he followed her like before.

He turned her around and made her back hit the wall of the shower "like what?" he licked his lips.

Her face flushed when he walked closer "yah yah, that's what I mean! Go away" she pushed his chest but he grabbed her wrists, pinned her on the wall and kissed her swollen lip.

"j- ungkook" she said between the kiss but he didn't give her a chance to speak before her moan escaped.

He then started leaving love marks on her collarbone while trailing his wet lips all the way to her breast, not giving any of them a second breathe.

"Jungkook, we came here to shower" Lisa said exhaustedly.

"but you said I'll do something else" he grinned.

"no, don't do it! Did you forget that I'm pregnant and you're always rough?" she glared at him.

"fine, I won't do it"

Few minutes later.

"Ahh!" Lisa orgasmed and creamed the entire area of his long fingers.

"you're so bad Jeon!" Lisa glared at him but he grinned childishly and opened the shower faucet.

Lisa sighed and stood on front of the water, she didn't want to get fingered by him but he made her drift away!

At least he was gentle.

After done showering they both laid in bed with only a towel.

(next morning)

The couples were laying peacefully on top of each other on the soft duvet that covered their naked bodies wrapped around a towel.

There was a knock on the door but none of the asleep couples heard it as they were having a good dream.

Another knock came yet they didn't hear it. Jungkook shifted comfortably while his hand rested on her tender breasts under the duvet.