CH 19

[ A/N: start the song when I tell you to

[ A/N: start the song when I tell you to. Not now. Also, VOTE! ]

═⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯═

"These are the equipments that you need in Erasird." My father opened a bag explaining Jungkook, and I slumped on the couch near them with my hands resting on the sides of me. He listened to my father with full focus standing in his office and a visible frown on his face. His hands behind his back in a professional way. He looked like a military man, and his biceps to muscles had intensified. With every move, they flexed, because of my father's constant working out and fighting lessons that he gave Jungkook. He wanted to know Jungkook's, and he did use his way, by mixing his and Jungkook's routines and making him like this.

I was far away since my father's office was large. It had become my everyday activity to bring Jungkook here and look at him having conversations with my dad, and learning from him. I didn't exist for them at that time, so I would laze around.

"I want to go to." I got up with my eyes sparkling and full of energy by the thought. Doing missions in Erasird was thrilling as heck. I want to go there again. See the night view that it has, and fight like an agent.

"NO." My father straightforwardly replied getting busy with Jungkook again and resuming his conversation.

Jungkook nodded turning to glare at me. I looked at him with a disgusted face. He looked hot, but also irritating. Why are they even behaving like this?

Walking over to my father, I kept my hand on the table calmly standing between him and Jungkook.

"You wanna send him, then why can't you send me too?" I asked raising my eyebrows and he looked away as he exhaled a sigh and looked back at me.

"Jin. He worked with you and was like a best friend to you. That means he wanted something from you too, like us. It's really dangerous sending you. And you aren't even needed there." My father rolled his eyes in a mocking way and Jungkook looked down with serious eyes and bopped his head multiple times in agreement.

"I can fight. Why are you so worried? I can do it. I am a better agent than Jin." I tried to convince him, but he shook his head.

"You really think after him coming out to be the leader of Erasird, he would've actually been less of a fighter than you? It could be, he pretended like that, to not seem suspicious." My father said and Jungkook looked at him with an amused expression, because of my father's smart words.

I slowly nodded, but immediately turned back to him.

"I am still going." I turned walking away with my hands in my pockets and took a bubble gum out unwrapping it, and tossing it in my mouth.