three

---
3. Have a sense of humor.

Being able to make a guy laugh and being able to laugh with him are very important ingredients for keeping a guy interested.
---

Sense of humor? Oh god, I am most definitely the least humorous person ever. How will I make him laugh? So far, the only laugh time I've made Javi laugh is when I embarrass myself (it is my middle name, after all). And it's not even a hearty laugh, he'd just chuckle a bit then tease me.

I looked up from my phone, "Paulina?!" No answer. Weird, she's always at home, she said it herself she's basically a hermit.

"Lina? Where are you?" I yelled, getting up from my bed and walking towards the door.

Silence. Hm. "Lina, darling are you home?" Meh I'll just check her room.

Without thinking I opened her bedroom door without knocking (sorry Lina) and looked around for her. After scanning around, I found her sitting outside on the balcony talking on her phone, "- but give her one more week, we'll see how it go- oh hey Solana- listen I gotta go, call you later."

"Who were you talking to?" I breathed out, I didn't realize I was holding in my breath while listening to her on the phone.

"Um, it's uh- it's nobody, just a friend. So what's up? What do you need?" Stammering a bit, she changed the subject quickly.

I grinned, "You got any good jokes I can use?"

"Um, I'm gonna write them down. Why do you need them though, still going after Javi?"

"Yes I am." She mumbled a small 'oh' while jotting down the jokes. "He'll uh- I'm sure he'd still like you even if you cant crack a joke, ya know? He's a nice guy."

"I couldn't think of anybody who wouldn't love this glowing personality of mine." I deadpanned.

---

"Hey, hey Javi?" He and I were over at my place again, despite the embarrassing scenes during our dinner date.

"Qué, Solana?"

"What do you call a cow with a twitch?"

"What?"

"Beef jerky!" I yelled out the answer, not being able to hold it anymore I burst into a fit of giggles.

Javi did not look the least bit amused. Okay then.

"Um, I've- I've got another one, listen." I breathed out, still trying to catch my breath after the laughing fit.

"Dios mio, please no."

"What does brother cell say to its sister when she steps on his toe?"

He furrowed his eyebrows, "I don't know, what?"

"Mi-to-sis." I gasped out, "Get it? Mi-to-sis, my toe sis!" Ah, that was precious. I finally stopped laughing a bit when I didn't hear Javi's laugh.

He starred at me for a few moments in silence before he suddenly burst out laughing, a deep hearty laughter, "Ay, this is the joke that will bring back Jesus."

Hearing him laugh made me laugh even more, it even got to the point where I'm clapping like a retarded seal. Yup, so attractive.

Wiping away a tear that had fallen from his eyes, he finally spoke up again, "That was a good one, Lana."

Yes! Solana you are hilarious, bow down to me.

"Listen um, Lana ... Do you want to come to Bayern's next home game with me?"

Damn, one successful joke and the result is him asking me out? If so, then I'm gonna be asking for more jokes from Paulina.

"I- I'd love to!" I beamed up at him, "I'll tell Mario I'll be watching."

"Sí, I will message you the details," he grinned, kissing my forehead, "See you Friday!"

And off he went. Oh Javi, you gorgeous human being.
---

i probably am the least humorous person ever. i got those jokes off tumblr lmaoo.

who do you think Paulina was talking to? mario? her secret boyfriend? maybe even javi?