six

---
6. Have other things to do

Having your own interests and hobbies is another important aspect of keeping guys attracted to you. Doing your own thing means you won't be instantly dependent on him and wanting to hang out 24/7 (which can seem clingy), plus when you do see him, you'll have more to talk about. Devoting all of your attention to the guy you like may seem like a good idea, but being too available too soon can make you seem desperate, which can be a huge turn-off to some guys.
---

Thirteen days since I've started doing the six steps.

Most of them were a complete fail, but a couple actually worked out pretty good. I haven't seen Javi since that last 'date' in Chili's when we ran into Paulina and her friend. That was two days ago.

Two days since I found out Javi had no romantic interest in me.

Two days since I found out Javi liked Paulina. Not me.

Two days since I've seen Paulina.

I've tried every possible way to contact Paulina, but she just wont respond. My final resort was asking Javi if he knew where she was.

He said yes.

She's with him.

He's with her.

Javi and Paulina.

I'm assuming that Paulina is afraid of my reaction. She knew how much I liked Javi. She knew my plans. She knew.

But she still went on with Javi anyway.

If she had told me from the beginning I wouldn't be upset as I am now.

---

This past month has been horrible.

My crush has no intention to acknowledge me more than a friend, my best friend slash roommate lied behind my back, and I feel like a complete fool.

I feel so ...

betrayed, and this whole six steps thing .... it was a total bust.