German flowers and kiss

" I hugged Sarah I need to tell you something please keep this a secret?

Summer pov
" The sun was beaming on my face I heard faint snoring from harry this head was resting on my shoulders .
Harry wake up gently shaking him what he says in a husky voice you fell asleep on me shit sorry miss William shut up I don't think no one seen okay . We finally arrived pushing harry. He smirk this is Germany yes he smiled with a goofy look . Have you never been to Germany Mitch smiled no Adam look at Charlotte haha "come on everyone mitch says

We walked with are bags to the hotel it's was lovely a old cabin with different room walking in fire place and kitchen which was white with bar and bedroom well what does everyone think I hear harry voice "down the hallway no fucking why we have a games room I rolled my eyes he like a toodler Mitch smiles yeah .

So harry sits down on the leather sofa where are you going to sleep Jeff I have my own hotel I am give you guys to chill here and do what ever you want Fucking no right Mitch smiled

" Sarah and Mitch was watching a movie I went to my room it was a massive wooden qeen seized bed I dump my bags on the bed I hear a knock on the door summer I walked up and seen harry smirking what do you want I bit my lip he smirk moved closer kissing me I pull his shirt forward kissing him I pull him into my room shutting it we both feel on the bed and started making out his hands was roming my body kissing up and down my neck . Summer it's Sarah shit hid he smirks where under the bed he went in for another kiss .
"Harry went to hid come in Sarah sorry I was unpacking adjusting myself oh I though I heard harry no I laugh he probably in his room your right I felt harry hand on the back of my heels  moving up and down I sleintly moan what up Sarah smiled nothing just tried okay summer I will see you at dinner yeah letting her out .

"Harry you can come out that was close he smirks close you nearly got me shot what baby it's all the fun kissing me maybe you should tell Sarah about his wrapping his large arms around my waist yeah I mean we have friends I don't want to tell Alex yeah maybe keep us a secret from the others back home yeah. Kiss him  right Mr styles out so I can get changed grr he smirks see you later .

Few hours later I was on face time to my parents saying I like my job and they have missed me soo much and can't wait for me to be home . It was nearly dinner Looking in my locker . I found  a perfect dress harry was cooking dinner for tonight I zipped my dress up and put my high heels on . 

I walked of the room everyone was sitting down wow summer you look amazing Sarah smiled doesn't she Harry looked up yeah summer you look nice thank you taking my seat so what does everyone want to do tonight harry carried the food over to the table maybe drink wine and watch movie or music because is first night  tommorrow  yeah we all tucked into harry home made duck in red wine source with veg he keeps looking at me I smirk and carry on eating . 

" I can see harry chewing his food why does he look sexy in his sutie I need to dont thinking like this a the table are you okay Sarah smiled yeah charlotte look your cheeks are red I hot 

once dinner was over thank go mitch and adam and paul done all the dishes us girls sat on the sofa drinking wine and listen to old music so charlotte smirk anyone caught your eye on this tour yet No I have hook up with people but No really Sarah smiled No oh right sipping my drink harry walks over what are you girls talking about nothing . can I have a word with summer . 

sarah smiled yes we will be back soon I smiled getting up off the sofa I walk out of the living to go by the hallway harry pulls me in your look fucking hot in this dress he smirks lending on the door " is that so Mr styles your tits fuck is popping out he slow kiss me well maybe it will look good . on the floor kiss him netting my hands in his hair darting are toughs slow . dont teasing me summer I moan into his mouth you  stop teasing first running my hands down his chest fuck he bit my lip down " guys I hear fuck pull back so yeah we changed the subject I will get a car for you