Spanish sun and love

Summer pov

We left france his Moring harry left my room early so Jeff would not catch us. Finally on the private yet to Spain. Me and harry was sitting next to eachother he keeps brushing his fingers on my knee because I am wearing a short dress dipping his head never my ear I can see your blue Lace thong he smirks fuck I want the pool gathering fuck stop it he pulls make a smile " come and follow me to the toliet in 10 minutes he gets up .

Shit why is he so hot dimples poping out I bite hard on my lip and waited a bit standing up where are you going Sarah wiggled her eyebrows just the the toilet yeah she smirked have fun in the toilet Mitch looked oh I smiled .

Walking down the lanes and turning where the toilet harry lending against with a delish smile walking closer we walk into the toliet he picks me up placing me on the counter in the toilet .he drips down sliding my blue Lace underwear to one side he slides his fingers in me I gasp shh we don't want anyone to now baby yeah . I felt his tounge lapping up he pulled away wiping his mouth adjusting my dress he stuffed my underwear in his

pocket opening the door unlocking it
I wait for a bit walking back to my seat harry looking pleased with himself  sitting back and putting his earphone in I kiss him on the cheek

Once landing we collect all of are bags the paps was waiting at the airport harry throw his sun glass on welcome to Spain Mr styles harry smiled thank guys. There was a car already waiting. We all get in harry smiling  and resting his hand on my thigh . We finally arrived at the hotel it's a old fashion hotel . We all checked in harry room is  next to mitch room and Sarah.  Charlotte Adam and Paul room are not close then mine and Jeff on the lower floor .  I get my room key harry got some things to do .

I got the lift to my room  opening the door it was bright and the French doors was open the room was beautiful  placing  my bags on the bed

Jeff has text me saying he sent some emails over I placed my laptop on the bed  typing the emails he wanted me to sented to people sitting on the bed. 

All day I have been working orderd  some lunch  tucking into looking at the harry Spanish tour kicks off I closed my laptop  putting it back in my bag . 

Moving  the trolly  I walked into the bathroom turning on the shower tap walking  into the shower it's 2nights in Spain until I go and see my parents and Alex and Holly wrapping a towel around my body walking into the bedroom opening the locker to find something to wear yes this will do .