Welcome back to England

I felt  bad after are fight going to apologise  to him walking to his hotel room he answered  just in his boxer shorts she was laying in his bed what the fuck I scream  you did this

Warning vulger language / emotional

                                                                     Summer pov

The left for the UK today I heard a snoring faint sound looking next to be harry was laying where moving closer baby huh he said in a husky voice we Need to wake up where going back to England In an hour he got up fuck I need to packing laughing at him because he cutie when he his angry okay baby kissing me love you  I smiled back I got changed into my dress .  Grabbing my suite case and meeting the others  harry was standing there smiling would you like some help yes please he put my bags in the taxi and everyone got in there own taxi . 

Once we finally arrived at the airport  are private plan was ready for us we all got on harry putting his bag in the over head locker so are you ready to go home summer yes he stroke my hand I love you same harry plugged  his earphone in I got my book out .

Few hours pasted and we arrived in London harry took his earphones out sucking down where home baby yeah I smirked grabbing our sutiecase and Sarah and Mitch walking by us .

Once off the plane we went to collect are sutiecase papas was telling harry to pose for them . He smirks oh bye the way love your meeting my mum and sister and parents wait what did you say he cut me off nothing " we walk out of the airport so I will see guys Later I smiled have fun seeing you parents summer thank you and Harry smiled getting into his car I going to see my parents okay see you later harry Mitch smirks .

Once everyone left Harry picked me up the road get in don't you rembaer oh I forgot it's okay I can't wait to meet your parents can we go to mine first yes sure placing a kiss on my lips . I told him my address so it's up here yeah what a nice place yeah .

We drove up to the drive way don't forgot Louis the hairdresser is sharing a hotel room tonight why he holds my hand because I set up a party a London ink in town for all of us cool .

Walking up to the drive way still holding his hand he looks up it's okay I nodded knocking at the door stepping back summer mum I shouted hugging her look at you darling thank you she smirked who's this harry steps forward hello Mrs Williams smirking I am harry summer Boyfreind oh she smiled come in you both walking harry looking at the pictures on the wall laughting.  Mum shouted my dad walked in with his hands in his pocket there my pumpkin I laugh dad and who are young  man  harry Looked at Mr Williams I am summer boss well Boyfreind huh . My mum smiled summer Alex is here harry looks. Alex yeah don't worry bitch he ran in Alex I smiled you look beautiful thank . No fucking way why is Harry here . I took harry hand omg are you dating him . Alex calm down he is my Boyfreind what girl he your Boyfreind . Mr styles Alex sat by him I love you fashion music everything thank you . Where holly I smiled she coming . I was thinking I am not going to tell her . Alex nodded . We all sat in the living room chatting harry drinking tea . He holds my hand . We hear the door I let go harry hand looking at me weird. Holly walks in what the fuck is she wearing alex said smirking . She walks in a mini skirt and crop top .  Harry styles she shouted harry look she lend in showing a tits in his face . She moved me and sat by harry I love your music yeah he smiled . Anyway we better me going sorting the tour tonight she shouted yeah you can come Alex and Holly he smiled I am having a party and you both invided .

Once leaving my parents I got in the can holly was a bit full on he smirked yeah she was  oh is someone jealous no I smiled he look I pulled him and kiss him hardless he pulled it back he smirked I gather that was nothing . Clicking my seat belt in . We had a hour drive to homles chapel where harry parents live he drumming on the wheel  and humming I looked out of the window are you okay yes  harry