CHAPTER 03

Drunk Thoughts

You never knew that'll happen.

If only...you can go back and change the future then maybe he'll still be here.

But the world is too cruel for the both of them.

Their love is too pure that someone had to come and destroy it.

But at what cost? Does it make them satisfied?

It didn't.

Guilts and regrets, you cannot hide those expressions. It shows even when you tried so hard to hide it.

The evil deeds they've did will soon spill out of the cup.

°°°
It was lunch break right now.

The trees are full of bloomed cherry blossom, falling and drifting through the winds.

Spring is your favorite season.

Because it gives you that peaceful and loving feeling that you've always wanted to receive.

.

.

.

You stared up into the cherry blossom tree. You felt those nostalgic feeling once again.

You remembered he once gave you a full bloomed Sakura flower. He said, it was his attempt in saying I like you. He confessed to you with Sakura flower.

It's been so long...

That happened on your first year in middle school. The two of you started to date since then.

Almost 5 years in relationship....

°°°
Kazuha's POV

"It's been a year hasn't it..?"

I quietly walked up behind the person in front of me.

It was a rare occasion to see her wandering around the school.

Mostly, she's at their office. Considering that she's the school's president.

"..."

"Lu-"

She turned around, her tired eyes looking at mine.

"My brother...really loved (y/n), but he told me something before he.."

She took a deep breath. It must've been so hard for her...losing someone. I can understand that. I've been friends with them since 2nd year of our middle school.

"You guys...what are you two doing here?"

There she is...her voice still haven't changed.

I smiled at her.

"Kazuha, please take good care of her..I- I need to go now"