CHAPTER 09

"Love and hatred"

"NO!"

"That wasn't supposed to happen! I-"

Everyone is in despair..

His mind is in chaos...

Kazuha paced back and forth. he is stressed, sad, angry, all in mix.

He thought he planned it well but why did it end up to this mess..

He can't take back what already happened...he can't- she-

She's dead. (y/n)'s dead.

The one he truly love is gone..and it's his fault.

He killed her.

He's a monster!

°°°

Scaramouche sulked outside her room. The doctor just announced the bad news to him and he blamed himself for it.

'I was there and I didn't even notice there's someone behind her..I could've avoid the happenings if only I...'

He thought he could have the happy ending he wants. Bullshit!

"Fuck happy ending!"

Fuck everything...

He's a mess..but she was there, ready to fix him but they just had to stole that happiness from him.

He almost had it..he almost touch the light...

But now, he was once again thrown in the dark.., all alone again.

"What am I supposed to do now..?"

"She's already gone"

Scaramouche stared at the necklace she once wore. The more he stared at it, suddenly something popped up his mind.

He remembered seeing Aether and her once in a mall, he remembered planning to buy this necklace for her as he saw how her eyes caught her attention but then aether bought it in secret the next day where he was supposed to buy it, so he just gave up.

It just curious him because the day before aether died, he never once saw this necklace around her neck. Even those days where Aether is still alive, but why is it here now?

He put it back on his pocket and got up fast.

°°°

"KAZUHA I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! OPEN THIS DOOR!!"

Kazuha flinched at the very familiar voice. He knew it was him, there's no doubt about it.

"KAZU-"

Kazuha opened the door, his expression blank as a new paper..

Scaramouche immediately punched his face.

"I was waiting for this moment to finally do that to you- asshole"

Kazuha slumped at the floor, blood coming down from his nose.

"Answer me straight away, Kazuha"

Scaramouche pulled him by his collar as he stared at him disgustingly.

"Is Aether, alive?"

Kazuha was silent at this, how did he figure it out? He hid it so well but now he's here questioning him about his old best friend.

"He's.."

"Yes."

Scaramouche threw him hard that he almost hit his head.

"I knew it, I should've act faster"

"I fucking knew it that you and that whore has been hiding something from me"

"You know where he is?"

Kazuha shook his head in disagreement. He doesn't know where he is right now.

"Why aren't you pointing a gun to me? I killed her- I mean (y/n), I killed her"

Scaramouche only laughed at Kazuha's pathetic self.

"There's nothing we can do about it, asshole"

"Just deal with it as I am dealing with it"

They almost forgot that the door was left opened by them and someone already trespassed.

"Kazuha... Scaramouche, what do you mean by she's dead? Huh?"

Kazuha and Scaramouche looked in horror at the sight in front of them.

It was Him.

Aether.

"TELL ME YOU'RE ONLY LYING!"

but no one answered, it was quiet.

The two of them were silent.

.

.

.

.

"The funeral's tomorrow.." Scaramouche bluntly said and walked away.

Aether couldn't do anything at the moment, he was too weak to do anything.

The reason he went to Kazuha's was to stop his plans but it seems like he was too late and he can't do anything about it now...