Part 1

Aurora was walking threw the forest of certain death with Sam and Ally, Rory held her wand using a flash light spell her mother taught her and looked at a map that led to there destination a mansion that Aurora won in a contest that she didn't enter Sam then said "you know this seems pretty fishy you won a mansion in a contest you didn't enter".

Ally then said "ya and why would it be built in the forest of certain death".

Aurora then said "I don't know but I'm gonna get to the bottom of it hey look there it is" as she pointed to a creepy looking mansion.

Ally then said "wow that's kinda scary looking but lets go" as they went up to it and went in.

Once inside they found there was a door in front of them but was locked then saw a stair case they went upstairs and found more doors also locked Rory then said "strange" then when back downstairs and Rory saw something on the rug "hey look a key that wasn't there before".

Sam then said "lets go see if it works upstairs" they walked upstairs and found it unlocked a double door they when in then an orange ghost appeared and was about to attack but then something was trying to suck it up they looked to see an old man with some kind of vacuum cleaner on his back trying to suck up the ghost but the ghost knocked him away and disappeared. 

They walked over to him and Rory asked if he was alright and he said "I sure take a lot of knocks in this line of work blast I'm getting to old for this ghost catching thing anyway its nice to met you I'm professor E-gad this house I swear it seems to have more ghosts everyday what are you three young fellers doing here" then three orange ghosts appeared "oh no we need to get out of here follow me" after they made it out E-gad took them to his small house outside to talk "so your names are Aurora, Sam, and Ally I think our paths were destined to cross so you may be wondering where we are this is my lab where I do ghost research, also Aurora you say you won this mansion in a contest you didn't even enter now that sounds fishy".

Sam then said "that's what I said".

Professor E-gad then said "so you believe the mansion actually exists then strange".

Ally then asked "what do you mean?"

E-gad then said "I've been living here since I was a lad of twenty or so and I'll tell you that mansion just appeared a few days ago the spirits have fooled you although I don't know if it was a dream an illusion or what-all but I surely wouldn't be to happy winning a haunted house but now that I think of it several kids around your age came up to the mansion a little while back I think there where about ten of them and each of them had a patch shaped like a shield but a different symbol on it except for two of them that both had trees there was also a girl with a flower on hers, a girl with a boat on hers, a girl with birds on it, a guy with a farming hook, a guy with three diamonds, a guy with a knight on a horse, a girl with a cross, and a guy with a firefly anyway they never returned where they a dream too".

Aurora then said "oh no those where the heirs of the noble houses".

E-gad then said "what oh no that's terrible but you know now that I get a good look at you I notice your cheeks are you the currant princess of Mewni?" 

Aurora then said "um yes I am".

Sam then said "what do we do now?"

E-gad then said "no worries I can teach you how to hunt ghost" then handed something to Rory.

Aurora then asked "whats this?"

E-gad then said "its a little book of spells needed for hunting ghosts and information about the ghosts in the mansion try the flash spell".

Aurora then said "okay" then opened the book to the first page read the spell then tried it and her wand flashed a bright light.

E-gad then said "good but it will take more than magic to catch ghosts" as he opened a drawer containing two vacuums like the one he had on earlier only smaller and instead of red one of them was pink and the other one was blue he then handed the blue one to Sam and the pink one to Ally "put these on your backs your going to need them" they did so "now to the training room". Later Rory, Sam, and Ally were in the training room each wearing a headset that let them talk to professor E-gad and he said "okay now this is my state of the art training room it can create hologram ghosts now here's how it works ghosts don't like the light very much so Aurora must use the flash spell to stun them then Sam or Ally catch them with the packs they are called Pultergust 2000's you see they are older models than the one you saw me wearing in the mansion now lets start training" one ghost entered the room and Rory quickly stunned it and Sam captured it then anther one appeared and Rory stunned it only this time Ally captured it then five ghost appeared but Rory stunned them all at once and the Sam captured two while Ally captured the rest "well done you guys now why don't we go cool down in my gallery".