Part 3

Later the three of them went back to the mansion and found the hallway was now lit up then they went to the back where they saw the door with clubs which the key unlocked and led out to a courtyard then they saw a little shed and opened it to see a squire girl crying she then said "something terrible is in that well".

Aurora then said "lets go see".

They walked over climbed down the ladder and into the well Rory then saw an opening and looked throw it to see some kind of treasure room then saw ten portraits on the wall each one had a noble kid in it and the all shouted "get us out of here". 

Rory then pulled back and told Sam and Ally what she saw then a ghost appeared down there which they quickly captured and then the bottom of the well lit up and a key appeared. Then they climbed out of the well and spoke to the squire girl and she said "you saw it to how could they do that to the noble kids I lost it and ran around the manor looking for a place to hide but while I was running I noticed some of them dropped a few things like Pine left a letter, Maple left one of her finger less gloves, Rose left a hair pin, Dipper left one of his shoes, and Alice left a stethoscope I saw five items all together I would go get some of them for you if I could remember where they were you know in hindsight I probably should have picked up a few of them".

Aurora then said "don't worry will find them".

The Squire girl then said "oh thank you".

Then Rory saw something sticking out of a nearby bird house she went over and saw it was a letter she pulled it out and saw it was from pine then said "well that's one item down" then they went to the other door which was where the key fit to find a weight room and a ghost lifting weights Rory looked him up and said "use the punching bag".

Ally then said "what does that mean"?

Then Sam got an idea and said "watch" he walked over to the punching bag and punched it at him it knocked him down and then Aurora used the flash spell as Ally captured him then the lights came one a key appeared and the boo radar went off which they quickly found and captured then Aurora picked up the key they went throw the next door but the key only unlocked the door back to the hallway so they went up the stairs and found a door on fire which Rory Extinguished with the water gun spell and the door led to a tea room the captured the ghosts the lights came and they captured the boo then opened the chest that appeared and it was anther page from the book.

Professor E-gad then called and said "wow you found the last page that is the ice spiting spell it shoots cold and can freeze things with ease".

Sam then said "that should be useful".

Then the left the tea room and went into a hallway where they found many doors unlocked save for one that was boarded first lead to a bathroom where there was a ghost taking a bath Rory got an idea she shot ice at it and then stunned it and Sam captured it then the lights came on and a key appeared the the went to the next room over and saw an old ghost knitting but she wasn't that hard to capture then the lights came a key appeared and the boo radar went off which they quickly captured then Rory said "wow two keys" then thought for a minute and said "wait I wonder come on I have an idea" they went back down stars and to a door that was across the hall from the music room and one of the keys opened it "it worked" They went in and saw a ghost playing pool Rory looked him up and said "hit him with his pool balls" They did so and then Sam captured him then the light came on and they captured the boo then there was a door to the next room over which they entered into a projection room where they captured the ghosts and then the lights came on and a chest appeared they captured a boo from the room then Aurora opened the chest to find Dippers shoe "Well that's anther one down" then they went to the foyer up stairs and into the hallway and into the room next to the one where they fought the baby ghost inside it looked like a twins bedroom then two ghosts appeared one riding a toy car and the other riding a toy plane Rory then stunned them both then Sam captured one and Ally captured the other then the lights came on and they captured the boo as a chest appeared Aurora opened it and Rose's hair clip then said "that makes three".

Then they went back to the hallway but then Rory got an idea they went to the laundry room and Rory found Maple's finger less glove and Ally said "how did you know that was there"?

Aurora then said "I just had a feeling" then they went back upstairs and found one more unlocked room which was kind of a checkered pattern with five candles in the middle Rory then lit the candles and ghosts appeared which they captured then the lights came on and the boo radar went off they found it and captured it then went into the next room which seemed to be an observatory room Rory looked threw the telescope and saw Alice's stethoscope which the wall then moved and Rory could easily grab.

Sam then said "well we have all the things they dropped but what now"?

Then Ally said "hey I know maybe that ghost we met earlier can help"

Aurora then said "oh you mean madame Clairvoya good idea".

They went down to her room and she said "oh so you found the nobles dropped items lets see" as she looked them over "the spirits come now what do they show me what Toffy I see a terrible form of Toffy I don't believe it and yet I see it I thought Queen star had defeated Toffy years ago could this king boo have somehow revived him oh no that was all my power the spirits leave me now but I have given my word to the spirits so I can return to my portrait satisfied thank you" and she allowed herself to be captured with out much trouble then the lights came on and they captured the boo and got the key.

Then they went back upstairs and into the attic where the key opened the door into the first room they captured the ghosts the lights came on, they captured the boo and got the key then they went threw the next door which lead to a hallway and they found the key opened the door at then end after they went threw the door it lead to a balcony and Rory noticed the boo radar was going nuts and said "what the".

Then Ally said "hey look" as she pointed to about 15 boos in a circle.

Then they walked over to them then they disappeared and reappeared around the three of them then the next thing they new they were in anther spiritual plane and a colossal boo dropped down and started to attack but Aurora got an idea when she saw a warnicorn statue she lured it over in it split into the 15 boos when it popped on the statues horn then she started to freeze the boos and said "you two capture them after I freeze them" and they did so it took a few minutes but they were captured and they were back on the balcony with a chest Rory opened it and found a key that looked like a diamond.

Professor E-gad then called and said "wow it seems you just captured boolossus now you three should come back to the lab plus I'm making curry rice for dinner and I made enough for you three as well" later they were back at the lab and E-gad said "you know the drill plug the poltergust into those slots and enjoy the ride" they did so the ghosts went into the machine then out on frames where they were hammered zapped and pressed "we successfully turned these ghosts back into painting thanks for your help". 

(TO BE CONTINUED)