15.

chapter fifteen

Brynn woke up to Casey impatiently waiting for her to wake up.

"What are you doing here?" Brynn questioning Casey's presence.

"Today might only be the day the tickets are on sale," she sarcastically reminded. Brynn woke up in shock that it was today.

"What?" Brynn had an Australian accent. She never understood why, she even wasn't Australian.

"Mmhmm," Casey wiggled her eyebrows.

"The money? We need the money!" She continously slapped her forehead with her palm.

"We got it yesterday dumbass," she reminded.

"Oh yeah! Then let's go now," she ran to her bathroom, took a quite shower and slipped some sweats on.

"We aren't even prepared, Casey!" she shouted from inside her closet. She wore a black Nike crop top to match her grey sweatpants.

"Who said we aren't?" a smirk formed in Casey's face. Brynn came out of her closet, brushing her hair.

"You can brush your hair inside the vehicle. C'mon, we're going to be late," a sudden hint of adrenaline kicked in Casey's body, causing her to rush.

"Okay Okay Okay Okay," Brynn repeated over and over again. She frantically searched for her bag as Casey left the room to her vehicle.

"I'm here!" Brynn screamed along the hallway as she ran after her friend. When she opened the door. As she opened the door, she was in shock on what she was seeing.

It was her new favorite car- 2015 Land Rover Range Rover. She was speechless. She opened her mouth, but nothing came out.

"Like the surprise," Casey smiled. Brynn nodded, her mouth wide opened.

"Just got in rent, all I can afford. Everything we need for our camping is inside," Casey feeling accomplished for she has been ready for something for the first time. "Jesus, get in!"

Brynn slowly -and dramatically- walked towards the car and slowly touched it. Casey rolled her eyes, finding her dramatic. She opened the door and forced her to enter.

Brynn finally entered the car, and she looks like the happiest kid in the planet Earth. Like her Mom finally made her lick her favorite lollipop, but it isn't hers.

"Why did you have to get a car? I have my Jeep. I mean it is my seconds favorite too," she laughed.

"I don't know, I just feel like you'll need it. Like after you get the tickets, you'll be emotional and all that so," she smiled. Brynn hugged her friend until Casey shook her off because they had to leave.

The trip was a 2 hour drive. And for those 2 hours, Brynn has been asking and bugging her friend how she got the SUV, how much she loves this car and all that shit.

When they arrived in their ticket site, Brynn lined up in line. It was 10:00 am, so there were quite a lot of people already. Casey started unloading the things they need and depositing them to wear Brynn stands.

After almost an hour and two of assembling and working things out, they went to the hotel just beside the building.

They checked-in the hotel not to stay in, but just to use the bathrooms and all that. They were able to get two keys, so if one wants to go to the room, you can.

Although, they would have to change turns because someone needs to watch over the area. Casey parked the Range Rover in the parking down the basement, while Brynn stayed inside the tent. She plan's on going around the hotel first, before Casey does.

"I need to go to the restroom. I've been holding it for so long," Brynn faked when Casey entered their tent.

"Okay, just make sure to come back," she allowed. Brynn took the keys out of her pocket and crossed the street.

She entered the fancy hotel and went straight to the elevator. But right before she was able to reach the elevator, her head bumped into someone's head. She saw a black haired guy falling to the ground before everything turned black.