trinity #3 rooted

Let me tell you a story.

A long time ago, before you and I existed there was a blind girl; floating around the universe, she was the ruler of everything.

The girl's name was: Hope

It's an origin story you should be familiar with by now.

But what if I told you there was another origin story?

One that less people know about, but one that still exists.

Floating around, In a place that can only exist in our minds

Is that a story you'd be interested in hearing?

...

Great! if I were allowed to have fun-I would jump for joy.

See. Some people seem to believe the story about the Blind girl doesn't make sense or that it doesn't align with their perception of the universe itself.

Some people are just more....Scientific by design.

And so they believe what any science-loving person would believe in, and worship a "god" who is science incarnate.

Because worshipping a god who is science is better and less scary than worshipping no god at all.

This girl was named: ̶D̶a̶i̶s̶y̶ God, and was very different from "The girl who saw nothing"

When faced with loneliness, she simply sat there.

Her entire life (If that's what you can even call it in the case of a god) existed in the confined space of a dark room-much like the one you're in now!

But when given the opportunity or option to do things in her spare time, she elected to stay still instead instead of going places like a cafe or ̶a̶ ̶r̶o̶o̶m̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶c̶l̶o̶c̶k̶s̶ library.

She wasn't very human.

In fact she wasn't human at all.

So as she sat there in a dark room, engulfed by darkness, and eating darkness for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, she planted her roots into the dark floor.

The roots turned into wires.

And all the knowledge stuck inside this shell of a planet was ultimately absorbed by her.

And with those roots, sunken deep into the ground; and twisting around everything that has since emerged from the soil-

She was able to control it all.

Or at least to some extent.

Oftentimes, people would forsake the fact that they had literally grown from this god.

They'd turn their backs on her and decide to believe in something different.

But this god could not feel, so she did not mind.

Strong she stood, like a tree.

A happy tree :)

One by one, day by day, the fruits of his energy; powered by the celestial body that gifted them life, would leave them to rot.

They would leave her to rot as she remained in that dark room, letting the world move around her-spinning so fast that even thinking about it would cause you to burn up and bind your roots to the ground.

Little by little, the control she had; had over all life diminished.

Instead of influencing everyone inherently, he was only able to influence those who would willingly give themselves to him.