Pt.6 Is this right?

Eren's pov

While driving home I thought myself, I had too many things to worry about. The main thing that was on my mind thought was y/n. Could she have really forgotten everything? Does that mean she forgives me? I guess not if she doesn't remember. Is it right for me to be around her all the time? I had all these questions and not even I could answer them.

I pulled into my driveway and banged my hands on the wheel. This is a different feeling then last time. This time is more like love rather then the selfishness it was for last time.

I opened up Snapchat on my phone then y/n messages. I typed something and deleted it, then did the same again. I debated wether I should text her or not when I saw her small character pop up at the top of my keyboard. I finally texted something.

Y/n

How did you see that?

We have notifications
remember?

Oh right😅😅

I mean I may have
forgotten everything
be at least I know how
Snapchat works😂

Whatever, I'll talk
to you later, if not
tomorrow okay?

👌

I totally forgot that it did that. I threw my phone on my bed a laid on my face. I did't feel like moving, but I wanted to move. Damn why did I feel like this? If she remembers, should she forgive me? No, she'll tell me what she did before everything happened, I'll bet.

-

I didn't know it, but I had fallen asleep. When I checked the time again, it was two fifty-three. I guess I should make something to eat considering I haven't at all today. I walked downstairs and pulled out some eggs and sausage. After I was done I sat on the couch and turned on "Tokyo Revengers." It was kinda boring without anyone here. I would invite someone but I just spent yesterday with the only people I talk to. I mean I get why no one talks to me after what I did but still, it's kinda lonely. I guess that was one bad thing about having no parents.

I regret watching it. I finished it about five minutes ago and now I'm freaking out about the ending. I got myself a glass of water and chugged it in about two seconds, then I heard the doorbell ring.

"Hey Eren." I heard a voice when I opened it.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" I asked.I ended looking right into her eyes.

"Oh I brought back your sweater. You left it at my house yesterday." She said handing me my black sweater.

"Thank you." I said grabbing it from her hand. "Do you want to come in? It looks like you were walking and it's freezing outside, not to mention raining" I said stepping out of the way.

"Yes please, my hands are feeling frozen." She stepped past me and went straight to the blanket in the living room.

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked her, opening the fridge.

"Do you have any tea? Like hot tea?" She asked lookin at the tv.

"No but I can make some." I offered, turning on the stove and placing the tea kettle.