Pt.9 Date

"Let me take you on a date y/n?" Eren asked as we walked to our last class together.

I grabbed his hand and stopped walking. "A date?" I half asked back.

"Yes y/n." He pulled my hand a little and we continued walking "A date." He bowed as we reached the room and I laughed and stepped in.

"Well Mr.Jeager, a date sounds lovely." I smiled at him as I took my seat.

"Great. I'll pick you up at eight?" He asked while putting his computer on his desk.

"Yeah." I guess you will. "Hey, where are we going?" I asked but just as I finished, the bell rang.

"Hah can't talk, the bell rang." He said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

"The project is due in one week! Seven days! 168 hours! Get it done!" Mr.Pixis yelled and we all got to work.

"So know we can talk now." I paused and rolled my eyes again and he laughed. "Where are you taking me?"

"You'll see." He smirked and looked at the computer screen.

"No." I whined. "At least give me a hint?" I asked and he just gave me a side stare.

"You're going to have fun." he said proudly.

"That's not enough." I huffed and grabbed my computer. "You're working on slide 15?" I asked trying to find it.

"Yeah." He said as he typed away quickly.

We decided I would work on the even qnumber slides and he would work on the odd ones. I guess we only need one more to do and that's mine.

"Just how did we get this much finished?" I asked rhetorically.

"I know that was rhetorical, but you work hard. Like Mr.Pixis said when he assigned this, I'm know this but I could never get anything good from it. If we weren't working together I might as well have been dead in a ditch."

"Wow. Mr.Jeager being so sweet." I joked. "But I don't thing so. Maybe you just had nothing to work for." I half smiled and got back to work.

-

I finished the last slide with about ten more minutes of class left.

"Eren I think our work is done." I slapped my hands on my thighs and smiled at him.

"Good, thanks y/n."

"No, thank you Eren." I closed my computer and started to put it away. "Now where are we going?"

"Are you afraid of the dark?"

"Don't change the subject."

"I'm not." He threw his hands in the air. "I need to know this. Now, are you afraid of the dark?"

"No, I love the dark."

"Good then you'll be fine."

"That's not very helpful." I chuckled.

"Also good, I can't spoil the surprise."

I smiled at him. "We'll I'ma go hide in the bathroom." I stood up and walked to the door. "Bathroom." I said aloud and walked away.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through tiktok. About five minutes before the bell rang, I hear a pair of footsteps enter.

"I can't believe she's still with Eren."

"Yeah. I mean didn't she learn her lesson last time?"

Last time?

"Look we all know she's a whore. Maybe she's just staying with him cause she pregnant or something.