Pt.14 Remember

"Have we met before?" I asked. It triggered. I closed my eyes and almost fell off the bench before Eren caught me.

"Y/n are you sure you're okay?" He looked really concerned this time.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled and pushed him off of me before standing up.

"Darling what's wrong? What just happened?" He asked and looked up at me.

"Darling." I scoffed. "No. This." I said pointing back and forth between us. "This should have never happened. I don't even know why it did happen. Whatever sick game you're trying to play again, I'm not playing it. You got what you wanted out of me last year and I will not let it happen again!" I yelled then turned to walk away.

Eren grabbed and I turned to face him. "Are you breaking up with me?" He asked in a small voice.

"Answer me this Eren, was I ever really with you? Or did you just use me again because you knew I couldn't remember what you did?" I asked then pulled my arm away and ran down the hallway to grab my bag.

I didn't care that I didn't have anyone to drive me home, at this point I didn't want to see anyone. Everybody had lied to me and that was for weeks.

When I got home I slammed the door a bit harder than I intended to.

"Y/n?!" My mom yelled and came down the stairs quickly. "What's wrong? Why aren't you at school?"

"Why aren't you at work?" I questioned and walked right into the kitchen.

She didn't say anything after that. I saw her stare at me with her mouth open.

"Y/n, you got your memories back?" She asked and I nodded my head slowly.

"And when we're you going to tell me? Everything I mean. You didn't tell me about the party, you didn't tell me about you, and you didn't even fucking tell me about Eren!" I yelled. I took a breath but it didn't help. "The little "be careful around him" comments didn't help a fucking bit. You should've done something or at least told me, maybe I could've fixed that mistake!" I grabbed my pineapples from the fridge and stormed up to my room.

Flashback to 10/19/20

"You ready Mikasa?" I asked as she finished putting on her shoes.

"Yep." She turned around and smiled as she grabbed the tray of spiked Sour Patch Kids we made while my mom was out for a business trip. "Let's go."

I opened the door and walked happily to the car and helped Mikasa with the large tray.

The party we were going to was just a normal weekend party. I didn't know who was throwing it, but I know that about fifteen people asked me to go, so I am.

"Do you even know who's going to be there?" Mikasa said while securing everything in the lap and hands.

"At least half of our grade. It's at some really big house." I said and pulled out of the driveway.

The place was a lot bigger than I thought it was about three stories tall form the outside, with a pool full of people and a large porch in the front and back crowded with a ton of things.

"Holy god." I said as I looked at everything in front of me.

"Well, let's go. Mikasa suddenly said while getting out to start unloading things out of the car.

I followed behind her and grabbed a few things, just enough to get the rest of the stuff and open the door with my free hand.

When I walked in my chest could feel the beats of the song playing. My ears were filled with laugher, music and a lot of clinking of girls heels on the hardwood floors.