Chapter 1. Magic on Earth

It started out as a usual morning . Little did I know that the whole fate of the world was just about to change.

The sky was bright blue and clear the sound of the birds chirping could be heard everywhere. I woke up a bit late than usual, Today I woke up around 7 while Im usually already up at 4. But it was the weekend and so I freshened up and went down stairs to eat. If you didn't know , my mom cooks the best meals and so does dad but he is usually busy working as an officer in the special forces can be hard sometimes.
Me , my little brother and my parents were all enjoying our breakfast when suddenly the power went out. As if there was an earthquake the whole house started shaking , "Get down " my parents cried , I scooped my my brother and hid under the table , suddenly I saw a big white light hit the city . "Mom Dad look there" I shouted pointing my finger towards the window while still holding baby J tightly. My dad rushed to the window and looked outside. "Seems like something hit Earth" he said looking a bit confused . Back came the power ina flash.
"Breaking news" the news readers voice from the TV startled all of us. " A celestial body has hit the city and Strange things are happening all around" she continued. All of us rushed to the TV to hear more. " As if magic has hit Earth , creatures with wings and horns have emerged from the accident" WHAT THE - before I could finish my thoughts my dad's phone rung. He took the call and turned to us "It's an emergency" there was a lot of tension in his words. Maybe it was about this magic accident I thought , and guess what I was right. My dad rushed out quicker than Suga could rap Daechwita.
" With a serous of incidents that have taken place it's clear to say that there is now presence of magic in our beloved city" the news reader spoke again. The news now should creatures with wings(fairies &angels) , horns and tails ,goblins and elves helping people. " These creatures are helping the people who were hurt during the incident" as she continued my mind drifted away somewhere I began to wonder I was still dreaming . I pinched myself "Puchh, No not dreaming" I assured myself . Then a black light fell from the sky. But this time instead of mythical creatures that helped people dark ones appeared . I couldn't believe what I saw on the news. There were Dark Angels and Tiger like creatures that tore apart citizens . A few of them were stopped by the good creatures , but the rest kept on hurting people.

"Stop right there" a sound was heard and it sounded so familiar , It was Dad he and the rest of the special force officers were ready to fight those creatures. Holding up guns I heard the chief say "Retreat to where you came from and stop harming people"
But this somehow made everything worse a big tiger like creature jumped in front of them and started to fight.
Everyone was out of their houses to see this sight now. Even me and Mom. Of course we knew it was dangerous but we had never seen such things before.

Everyone was so busy watching the dark creatures and the forces fight. But from the corner of my eye I saw a dark Angel trying to get away from the commotion and he had one of his wings dangling behind him. He was hurt!!

I let out a gasp and I think he heard it too. Our eyes met . He looked different from the rest. His eyes showed that he was scared , his eyes were filled with tears. But he had a rather bright and good-looking face.
At first I wanted to tell dad about him , but something inside me stopped me. What was I doing? Even I didn't know...