Chapter 4. The Plan

He held on tight to me as we scurried out. I pulled him closer he needed support i could feel him getting more tired as each second passed. He was in so much pain. His fingers held tight on my shoulder and his tears fell on my cheek. I held him up again.
I realised the power of his magic,how much it hurt him and how much damage it could create. I had to find a way help him. "Don't worry , we are almost there" I reassured him. Within a matter of time we had reached the place.

My Hideout. It was were I'd come when I was feeling down and didn't want to talk to anyone. Gladly it also had more medical supplies , so i could treat and heal my Jimin's wound. I helped him sit down. And started to apply the medicine. It seemed to sting , I saw a tear escape his eye as he flinched."I'm sorry" I said ."No no it's fine , i should thank you for helping me so much. So you never told me what you had found out, what's gonna happen to me now?" Oh boy i thought he had forgotten about it , but seems like he remembers. I told him about what I had found hesitantly. His eyes grew wider."L-Lo-ve?" he asked confused , "What is this a fairy tale , how is love gonna solve this . But most of all who ? I don't love anyone. We never had time to love" he said in a bit angry yet confused tone. He looked so cute like an angry pup. But yeah it was true i guess they are the most hardworking people I know , I suppose they never did get any time to evolve thier personal lives and relationships. Well this just made everything fall down the drain . Finally I had found the cure. But it was of no use.

Back at HYBE
" It has been two days since he disappeared" Jimin's parents said with broken hearts. All the members tried to console them." We are looking for him too ma'am we understand your pain" said the staff as Jimin's dad tried to stop his mom from crying.
"We will find him Mother"Namjoon reassured her. "I hope so she , i really hope nothing happened to him , what if the dark creatures took him" she started to sob again. This time Hobi hugged her and Suga let his soft side get the best of him and joined in the hug. Soon all the members were hugging the parents comforting them. It was a warm yet heartbreaking sight .
"We have put out a search and rescue team and have asked the citizens for any information about Jimin Park " and officer said as the hug came to an end. Rest being reassured the parents went back home still worried about the safety of their child.
"We have to do something" Jin said to Join. "Yeah maybe we can look for him too" said Jk. "But it's dangerous out there we have to be safe" said Hobi with a worried face. "Sure" said the rest.

Back at the Hideout
"Are you sure you don't love anyone?" I asked him "No" he said in a very confident voice. "Really" I raised an eyebrow and looked at him up and down."No for real. Don't you really believe me I am your Idol for god's sake" he growled."Yeah ok ok I believe you" I giggled back. We both laughed at ourselves.

"To be honest I really don't have anyone to love other than the members, they are the ones I'm always with , I spent more time with them than with my parents. I guess they are my family too. I hope they are not worrying about me" . His words were so pure and it was the sole truth. My eyes got teary it had melt my heart."Wait, that's it" suddenly it struck me. "What" Jimin looked so confused. I had a huge smile plastered over my face ."The members" i said."Yeah what about them?Poor them they must be worried" I hit him with my elbow."No not that Dumbo , the members , you love the members. The book said the cure was love , it didn't specify what kind" I screamed i couldn't keep in all the excitement. "Oh" he said "Oh Oh Oh" that's when he started to realise what I had said.

"That means the members are my cure" he said in a puppy voice. I smiled and nodded.We hugged each other while jumping up and down and squealing.I moved back from his embrace.

"We have to get to the Members" we said in sync.