Chapter 3. History uncovered

Before they found us I ran with jimin upstairs. There we found a library. I guess it was supposed to be bookstore , but it still had a lot of books in there. 

We scurried through the library holding hands while trying to get out of sight of the officers. Large shelves surrounded us on all sides with hundreds of books of different sizes and colours. Suddenly I could see a board which said history of magic. To be honest i wouldn't have taken it seriously , but after all that's happened I'm not gonna take a chance. We ran towards the sign. To my surprise there was only one book in the whole shelf. An empty shelf with an old book with a brown and gold binding stood there waiting for me to travel through its pages.

The book although dusty seems to be rather magical as the title suggested. I scurried through the pages hoping I could find a solution. My mind was pacing , the words were imprinting in my brain as my fingers followed each line , until I saw it. "Angels of the dark" , the heading was more than enough , like a toddler listening to a bedtime story my mind was in complete focus. But as I read , the words kept pulling me back to reality. I could feel my eyes tear up. I couldn't believe what I had read , what he had been through and what he could do.

I turned back to inform jimin of all that I had learned but , I saw him struggling to stand up , his trembling hands held tightly on a statue as he used all his strength to stand up straight. I held back my tears , it felt like I would burst any moment. But no not in front of him. After all he is suffering a lot now , my tears shouldn't bother to him.
"Jiminshi" I called out shyly as I walked upto him. "Did u find something?"he asked curiously as i helped him put his arm around my shoulder. "Yes, we must visit a place, will you be able to?" I asked with geniune concern with  huge waves of tears hidden behind. "Yeah , i think so" he said .

It seemed as if the officers had left as we , walked out , with him leaning on me , my mind went back to the pages of the book. Him being the purest of hearts had not taken in all of the dark magic. Thus it hurts him as the magic tries to take over him.And the only cure is love...

And the only cure is love